Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

I use this as my high cream - and love it. I have aging acne prone skin and this feels great on it.

I just use it at night and apply thicker in the winter and thinly in the summer. I've beenusing it for 4 years and love it. One jar lasts me about 6 mths so it may be expensive to buy but it lasts you quite some time. I would highly recommend tones suffering from dry sensitive acne prone skin.

Terrible product!! It suffocates you with both its smell and the high amount beeswax in it. I mean who genius put beeswax in a facial moisturizer!! Yes it is good for cracked lips because it keeps moist locked in. But for our face hell no! Face needs the humidity in the air. So this product will dry your skin more and more in the long term usage. PLUS although the package says its non comodegenic, it will clog your pores with beeswax and creat blackheads if not acnes. And even the worse, it says this is for sensitive skin on the jar but it has high amount of fragrance in it wich literally burnt my nasal passages.

Oh well I had high hopes for this product... I would return it if I could but I cant so I will simply use this on my feet before bed.

This French cream is targeted for those with dry sensitive skin. Having combo very pale skin with dry cheeks I purchased this for fending off Canadian winters that have a drying effect on my skin. What secured my purchase was the honey scent and the delicious butter like texture. While it is rich and moisturizing, Reve de Miel doesn't break me out or clog my pores, but I avoid putting it on my nose. I love the heavy glass jar packaging and have only seen the day version without sunscreen. I mainly use it at night and during the day when my skin is needing some extra moisture. If you are extremely dry, it may not be moisturizing enough but it's perfect for me, and plumps up my skin making it look and feel healthy and moisturized without the greasies.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this moisturizer. As with many products I use, I like it when a product smells nice, even if it is pointless in skincare.

Many have described this moisturizer as very rich, but to me nothing is ever too rich. To me, this still feels like a light cream. But very nice!

I would have liked an SPF, but then again, that would not have been enough to last all day anyway, so it really is not a problem.

I would repurchase, but not for a while, because I have another unopened moisturizer waiting for me to try.

This is the best moisturizing cream ever. I have a dry and sensitive skin due to anemia, which cannot be treated, I used so many different creams from Lancôme, Clinique, shiseido, clarins, Olay, Estée Lauder, vichy, the body shop and etc., but nothing worked as this one. I use both night and day creams! Happy that I found what I need.

I tried the old and new version of this cream and they're pretty different. I'll write a review for each of them since you may still stumble across the old version somewhere.

NEW VERSION:
I have to say, compared to the old version - this is a let down for me, but that's only because I have combination skin...those with dry skin will probably prefer this new richer version.
Texture seems much lighter and more creamy, compared to the old one which was literally like butter which needed to be melted by the warmth of the skin so it can be spread over the face. But despite lighter texture - when you put this on your face it's actually much more greasy and tacky and never sinks in completely...so this was way too heavy for my combination skin which resulted with clogged pores, but for those with really dry skin it's probably better than the old version since extra nourishing oil is exactly what the dry skin needs ;)
Smell is very nice and pleasant, actually I like it more than the old version - it's more flowery and less honey-like, I really enjoyed the scent!
And this new version doesn't have the problem that the old one had - no matter how much you rub the cream into the skin it won't start to peel off so that's deffinitely a plus!
P.S. there's also night version of this cream but the ingredients list is literally the same (ingredients even come in the same order), the only difference is that the night cream has Lupin Proteins thrown in.
So that's the only difference - one ingredient listed in the 2nd half of the list which means there's probably only around 1% of it in the moisturizer.

OLD VERSION:
What an awesome moisturizer!
At first - I was afraid to put it on my combination skin (with very oily T-zone) because it's VERY rich, but oh how wrong I was - it feels like heaven on your skin and didn't cause any breakouts even though it's so rich!
Texture is literally like a butter, which melts on your skin like butter would on a hot pan, leaving your skin so soft and comfortable. It's a life saver during cold winter days.
Smell is really pleasant, mixture of honey and herbs, not too sweet and not too herbal - a really nice balance between the two.
Ingredients are also to die for!
And if you thought this isn't good enough, there's more - it can also be used as a face mask ;)
I also like simple but at the same time very luxurious glass jar that it comes in.
Only thing I didn't like about this is that if you put just slightly too much of the product and rub it just slightly too much into your skin - it will start to peel off. That's the reason it got 4/5 instead 5/5 from me.

I'm 30, asian, used to have dry skin but am starting to become oily in my tzone. My main concern is preventing wrinkles. I usually use Nuskin products but their cream was doing nothing for me. I randomly got some samples for this product and actually went out and bought it(which I never do.. or write reviews... but I seriously love this cream)!
It doesn't claim to do any crazy tricks, literally just comfortable face cream. I love that I can wear this cream without worrying about blackheads forming on my nose... no clogging up pores! Also, I love that it doesn't have spf in it so i don't need to buy a separate night cream. The texture is really smooth and very thick which I love, because i can still feel it on when I wake up in the morning. I just use the "DAY" cream at night as well. I'm very sensitive to smell and this smells very florally but in a pleasant way. The scent lasts for about an hour.
Also I don't wear a lot of makeup just a little bit of concealer around the nose and on dark circles. This cream makes your skin look like it's glowing from the inside not oily and gross. However since I'm pretty oily in the tzone area i need a little bit of powder to touch up during the day. When I wear makeup, I let the cream soak in for 30 min before applying which helps the makeup stay.

The only negative thing I have to say about this is that I generally hate pots. Wish it came in a tube for hygene's sake.

This is my HG cream when my skin needs more moisture. I have very oily skin and mostly use very lightweight moisturizers to keep the oiliness in check. However, last winter was very cold and my otherwise never-dry skin got dry (only on the surface though. Sigh!) and sensitive. My whole face was red and I had to use my moisturizing mask everyday!
This product saved my skin. I never had any troubles with my skin getting too oily when using this cream, although it's the thickest cream I've ever owned. It's texture is like butter! It's super nice to apply because it's really thick and smells good. I never had a dry moment after using it.
I've already bought another cream for next winter. Now I'll be prepared!
The packaging is very nice, but I once dropped the pot and the lid broke in some places...

I started using this months ago when I began using Tazorac, due to the initial dryness, peeling, sensitivity, etc. This cream is an excellent moisturizer, and doesn't sting or cause redness, even on slightly raw skin. It's a fairly rich cream, but it spreads beautifully and I don't need to use very much. As soon as I apply it, it feels very soothing and hydrating, as if my skin has just taken a drink. It makes my face very soft, and it seems to make my skin look very "plump," if that makes sense. The cream states on the jar that it's for dry skin (I tend to be a bit oily in the t-zone) but so far, so good. I haven't experienced any breakouts due to the cream, although this may not be the best product for those with oily skin. In my opinion, this cream rivals some of the more expensive brands (Darphin, etc) in texture and quality. The cream is not overly perfumed, and has a light, honey-ish scent. I paid $40 CAD for this product, and would repurchase when I run out.