NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picked this up, with a bunch of other Nuxe products, at a cheap drugstore in Paris. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Nuxe (weird texture, awful fragrance, doesn't contain many natural ingredients). But this was the best product in my haul. It's a nice, light moisturizing day cream, although it won't keep you hydrated all day. The smell is also not as noxious as other Nuxe products. It smells slightly sweet like its name.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The texture of the cream is much harder than other creams I've tried. But upon application it becomes very smooth and silky. It is rich but not at all greasy. Very comfortable. I wake up with rested looking skin. I only use this at night. Will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hadn't tried very much from Nuxe until recently, so I figured it was about time! I thought Reve de Miel (priced at $40) for dry and sensitive skin to be perfect for me, and it felt so good to moisturize with at first; rich, luxurious formula which smells simply divine of honey and flowers.

But - the cream isn't compatible with my skin! No matter how small an amount I apply, the cream peels off when I try to massage it in. Not after the first application and not after the second try-out session, but after the third I experienced the peeling effect and then there was no stopping it. If the cream can't be absorbed, it can't very well pamper the skin either, and it also served as a terrible base for makeup.

The packaging is lovely, a little amount goes a long way and the scent is beautiful, but the formula wasn't for me. Do try before you buy!

I have dry skin, and in the winter it gets flaky and sometimes red and irritated and I also get peeling around my mouth and nose. I only started using this several weeks ago, so can't say about how it performs in very cold weather. But so far this is excellent at deep moisturizing. It absorbs quickly leaving no shine or grease and is light and rich feeling. I love the aroma, also light. I feel quenched after using this cream. I only use a bit on the ends of my fingers and it is enough for my entire face. I'm very happy with the cream, and I have tried a ton of them!