Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.0

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yes, this cream is comforting to the skin. I enjoyed the softness of my skin for atleast a few hours after applicaton, the cream glides and applies like butter, it melts onto the skin and leaves a somewhat silicone feel (in a nice way) and a glow. However, I still could not justify buying another pot as the hydration did not last for a long time on my skin. after awhile my dry patches returned. anyway, perhaps it is just my very dry skin, but I could imagine this being a HG for someone with normal to combo or slight dry skin only.

I used it 4 days ago only on my neck just to see how it performs and whether Im sensitive to its ingredients. My neck area is rather dry whilst I have combo acneic skin. Initial thoguhts was I LOVE THE SMELL- a faint honey and floral fragrance which is not overly sickening. It absorbed straight into the skin on my neck and it is left very matte but it doesnt "feel" moisturised as my neck felt a bit tight so I applied another layer, but it was still the same. I applied yet another layer, and by then it was kinda greasy but it felt comfortable. As I went over-zealous with exfoliation, I had some dry patches on the corner of my mouth, upper lip and eyebrow, so I used a bit of this cream for it. In the morning, my dry patches were not as flakey as before but my neck!!!!!! It was tight and red. It felt so uncomfortable throoughout the day, but I didnt want to give up using it so I continued using it as a neck cream...I didnt dare use it on my face though! And needless to say, my neck is very very sore right now. So this cream is a no-no for me even though it soothed the dry falkey patches on my face. I will use it up as a hand and foot cream though cos the smell is lovely.