NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

3.9

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

I use this as my high cream - and love it. I have aging acne prone skin and this feels great on it.

I just use it at night and apply thicker in the winter and thinly in the summer. I've beenusing it for 4 years and love it. One jar lasts me about 6 mths so it may be expensive to buy but it lasts you quite some time. I would highly recommend tones suffering from dry sensitive acne prone skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I realy love the Reve de Miel lip balm , because it did wonders for my dry chapped lips and because I needed a day cream I thought, let me give this ultra comfortable face cream a try!
It was quite expensive, but I really wanted to try this out.

To discribe this face cream in one word: Amazing! I really loved the smell of this cream, it is soft, smells like honey and baby powder, the scent is so soft and wonderful! I also liked the texture of this cream, it is quite thick, but it feels good on my skin! The colour of the cream is yellow, something I do not mind at all.

It says this cream is a day cream, but in comparison with the night cream this day cream has one less ingredient than the night cream. So there isn't much difference there. You can also apply is cream on your face for you go to bed as a night cream, because this cream doesn't have SPF.

I like to apply this cream day and night, but when I use it for daytime, I will always mix this cream with a sunscreen fluid. So I will be protected for the UVA/UVB rays.

~Florenology

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This has become a HG product of mine, I love, love, love this face cream! Within a few weeks of using this every day, I noticed how my skin began to look more healthy and radiant. Itís an expensive product, but definitely worth the cost. Iíve recently repurchased it, and will continue to do so.

I apply the cream every morning, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and protected throughout most of the day. The cold weather tends to be quite harsh on my skin, which makes this an absolute necessity in my skincare routine during winter season; however I do use it all year.

The consistency of the cream is quite thick, so if you have oily skin this probably wonít be a great fit for you. But for my skin this is just perfect.

This French cream is targeted for those with dry sensitive skin. Having combo very pale skin with dry cheeks I purchased this for fending off Canadian winters that have a drying effect on my skin. What secured my purchase was the honey scent and the delicious butter like texture. While it is rich and moisturizing, Reve de Miel doesn't break me out or clog my pores, but I avoid putting it on my nose. I love the heavy glass jar packaging and have only seen the day version without sunscreen. I mainly use it at night and during the day when my skin is needing some extra moisture. If you are extremely dry, it may not be moisturizing enough but it's perfect for me, and plumps up my skin making it look and feel healthy and moisturized without the greasies.

This is the best moisturizing cream ever. I have a dry and sensitive skin due to anemia, which cannot be treated, I used so many different creams from Lanc√īme, Clinique, shiseido, clarins, Olay, Est√©e Lauder, vichy, the body shop and etc., but nothing worked as this one. I use both night and day creams! Happy that I found what I need.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This may be the closest thing to a miracle product I have ever purchased, and I'm usually extremely skeptical of the ability of any makeup or skincare product to actually have an effect. I'm in my 30s and have extremely dry, pale, sensitive, acne-prone skin (and I break out from dryness, not from excess oil, so "oil-free" products geared to teens are useless for me).

This moisturizer has quite literally saved my skin. I discovered it by accident, in a drugstore in France while on a ski trip, and was delighted to find it at home in Canada. It works in the cold, dry winters where indoor heaters and bitter winds will sap the moisture out of anything. It rescued my skin after a recent camping trip in the desert; when I got home from the trip, my skin was itchy, flaky and felt like sandpaper, but after two days of applying this cream, it was back to normal.

I use this day and night, winter and summer. It doesn't make me break out. It smells awesome. It glides on smooth. It actually helps my pores look less visible.

The only thing I wish it had was a sunscreen, since I end up also having to use a different (less effective) cream with an SPF factor to prevent sun damage. And the only other quibble I have is that the cream is so rich that it can make a bit of a difficult base to apply makeup over it. But other than that, this is my desert-island face cream, and I'll be stocking it in large quantities as long as it's available.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Its been 3 years my skin turned from dry to oily; been to derma and was told to follow the usual protocol, removing oil, which I followed for yrs... I bought some cream for oily skin and got a sample of this and tried anyway. This cream showed me I do not have oily skin. Now I find it to have been in distress. Reve de miel calmed it down and hidrated it so well it does not have to produce oil like crazy to defend itself. My skin is happy and beautiful, finally being understood!

This is my HG cream when my skin needs more moisture. I have very oily skin and mostly use very lightweight moisturizers to keep the oiliness in check. However, last winter was very cold and my otherwise never-dry skin got dry (only on the surface though. Sigh!) and sensitive. My whole face was red and I had to use my moisturizing mask everyday!
This product saved my skin. I never had any troubles with my skin getting too oily when using this cream, although it's the thickest cream I've ever owned. It's texture is like butter! It's super nice to apply because it's really thick and smells good. I never had a dry moment after using it.
I've already bought another cream for next winter. Now I'll be prepared!
The packaging is very nice, but I once dropped the pot and the lid broke in some places...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin irritates very easily especially with dermatitis. Although this cream is expensive, it works. I will keep on buying same with the makeup remover from NUXE.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am very satisfied with this moisturizer. I have used many department store moisturizers before and this by far is a very good bang for your buck. It keeps you well hydrated.
I have a very sensitive skin and many botanical products break me out. With this moisturizer there was no cystic acne or inflmmation or rashes. I would say this moisturzier felt very similar to Decleor Rose Neroli balm. I am almost done using the first jar and will order for more.