NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

This French cream is targeted for those with dry sensitive skin. Having combo very pale skin with dry cheeks I purchased this for fending off Canadian winters that have a drying effect on my skin. What secured my purchase was the honey scent and the delicious butter like texture. While it is rich and moisturizing, Reve de Miel doesn't break me out or clog my pores, but I avoid putting it on my nose. I love the heavy glass jar packaging and have only seen the day version without sunscreen. I mainly use it at night and during the day when my skin is needing some extra moisture. If you are extremely dry, it may not be moisturizing enough but it's perfect for me, and plumps up my skin making it look and feel healthy and moisturized without the greasies.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Its been 3 years my skin turned from dry to oily; been to derma and was told to follow the usual protocol, removing oil, which I followed for yrs... I bought some cream for oily skin and got a sample of this and tried anyway. This cream showed me I do not have oily skin. Now I find it to have been in distress. Reve de miel calmed it down and hidrated it so well it does not have to produce oil like crazy to defend itself. My skin is happy and beautiful, finally being understood!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this in desperation - my skin had reacted to another product and was dehydrated, hot, red, peely and generally unhappy. The only thing I could tolerate was Emu oil but that wasn't working as a make up base and while my skin calmed a lot with it it was still flakey and dry.
Bought this and did a patch test - no reaction. So tried it on my T zone (less upset than my cheeks) still no reaction so next day applied it all over.
This is a super soothing calming cream my skin just drank it up (you can also use it as a mask). Within a few days my skin was looking much calmer and more moisturised and less flaky. Keeping my fingers crossed my skin still tolerates it after a few uses but so far so good.
The cream itself is a thic but none greasy texture, cooling a soothing to apply and a good base for make up. It smells gorgeous and although not practical for travel the glass jar looks nice and makes it feel luxurious to use.

Ideal for very dry, parched and upset skin.

Edit - sadly this started to break me out and block pores so I had to stop using it. Very soothing and highly moisturising but a bit too rich for my skin.

Edited again to add that I got this out again as my skin had become very dehydrated and flaky following an illness. It has worked brilliantly and I have been using it for 2 weeks now and no breakouts this time. Obviously my skin needs the extra moisturization this time round!

I generally like every product I have tried from Nuxe.. this one was too rich for my skin and I had some breakouts. I have been using L'Occitaine cotton/shea butter which has been fantastic in keeping my skin happy. BUT I have been sick lately and my skin has been parched and flakey, sore and tender. Now it works perfectly.. soothes my skin without a single break out. The texture is heavenly as it truly does seem to slip on wihtout aggrivating delicate areas. So I will keep this as a treatment for when the weather is colder or my skin is a bit tender and needs TLC. And the smell is heavenly.

I will recommend it for people who have true sensitive skin, but not great for anyone who has normal skin as it may be too rich. For those people I would suggest creme fraiche as a daily cream.