NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I realy love the Reve de Miel lip balm , because it did wonders for my dry chapped lips and because I needed a day cream I thought, let me give this ultra comfortable face cream a try!
It was quite expensive, but I really wanted to try this out.

To discribe this face cream in one word: Amazing! I really loved the smell of this cream, it is soft, smells like honey and baby powder, the scent is so soft and wonderful! I also liked the texture of this cream, it is quite thick, but it feels good on my skin! The colour of the cream is yellow, something I do not mind at all.

It says this cream is a day cream, but in comparison with the night cream this day cream has one less ingredient than the night cream. So there isn't much difference there. You can also apply is cream on your face for you go to bed as a night cream, because this cream doesn't have SPF.

I like to apply this cream day and night, but when I use it for daytime, I will always mix this cream with a sunscreen fluid. So I will be protected for the UVA/UVB rays.

~Florenology

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This has become a HG product of mine, I love, love, love this face cream! Within a few weeks of using this every day, I noticed how my skin began to look more healthy and radiant. Itís an expensive product, but definitely worth the cost. Iíve recently repurchased it, and will continue to do so.

I apply the cream every morning, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and protected throughout most of the day. The cold weather tends to be quite harsh on my skin, which makes this an absolute necessity in my skincare routine during winter season; however I do use it all year.

The consistency of the cream is quite thick, so if you have oily skin this probably wonít be a great fit for you. But for my skin this is just perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

at first i didn't like its ingredients, loads of synthetic esters and fragrance, seems somewhat irritating. it actually does feel comfortable on the skin, btw i have dry sensitive skin, it's very emollient, and forms a water binding film on the skin, kinda tacky just the way i like my face creams to be. surprizingly doesn't irritate my skin at all. it's cold and dry now where i live and my face hasn't felt dry even a tiny bit since using it. the smell is strong but quite pleasent, i have not used a scented skincare product in so long i almost forgot face creams can smell so delious. i use both day and night versions but actually can't notice any difference between the two. i can live without the lack of antioxidants and the unhygienic jar packaging though. you really can't get away with just using this, a good antioxidizing serum would be necessary. i might still go back to my trusty paulas choice skin recovery moistuizer when it's not so dry.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hadn't tried very much from Nuxe until recently, so I figured it was about time! I thought Reve de Miel (priced at $40) for dry and sensitive skin to be perfect for me, and it felt so good to moisturize with at first; rich, luxurious formula which smells simply divine of honey and flowers.

But - the cream isn't compatible with my skin! No matter how small an amount I apply, the cream peels off when I try to massage it in. Not after the first application and not after the second try-out session, but after the third I experienced the peeling effect and then there was no stopping it. If the cream can't be absorbed, it can't very well pamper the skin either, and it also served as a terrible base for makeup.

The packaging is lovely, a little amount goes a long way and the scent is beautiful, but the formula wasn't for me. Do try before you buy!

I used it 4 days ago only on my neck just to see how it performs and whether Im sensitive to its ingredients. My neck area is rather dry whilst I have combo acneic skin. Initial thoguhts was I LOVE THE SMELL- a faint honey and floral fragrance which is not overly sickening. It absorbed straight into the skin on my neck and it is left very matte but it doesnt "feel" moisturised as my neck felt a bit tight so I applied another layer, but it was still the same. I applied yet another layer, and by then it was kinda greasy but it felt comfortable. As I went over-zealous with exfoliation, I had some dry patches on the corner of my mouth, upper lip and eyebrow, so I used a bit of this cream for it. In the morning, my dry patches were not as flakey as before but my neck!!!!!! It was tight and red. It felt so uncomfortable throoughout the day, but I didnt want to give up using it so I continued using it as a neck cream...I didnt dare use it on my face though! And needless to say, my neck is very very sore right now. So this cream is a no-no for me even though it soothed the dry falkey patches on my face. I will use it up as a hand and foot cream though cos the smell is lovely.