3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This product is my HG. But I guess only the people with truly sensitive eyes can appreciate it. Pros: - doesn't irritate my eyes even slightest - non oily (huge plus for that! oils are awful to my eyes) - removes my light / moderate eye makeup properly (I first wash my face (eyes included) with cleanser and remove the rest with this product) Cons: - won't remove heavy makeup or waterproof mascara, but it's not made for that. Best eye makeup remover for highly sensitive eyes!

About reviewer (646 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Let me start by saying that I love Clarins skincare and an amazing difference it has made. This Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, however, simply does not cut it. I'm left with tiny balls of mascara around my eyes and traces of smeared eyeliner around the outsides of my eyes and have to go back with Clinique's Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover to get everything off. In the trash goes the Clarins.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

Ummm, I don't know what this is but it is not makeup remover.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I love all things clarins but this eye make up remover is a big let down! I even prefer my boots botanics eye bright eye make up remover over this. I didn't react to this and I have sensitive eyes/skin however it really takes some rubbing to get make up off with this. I would not buy this product and pleased I got it as a sample only

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

6 years ago

As a waterproof mascara wearer I've been using the Almay moisturizing oil remover for over 15 years. This was in a GWP set last month but I really didn't think it would remove my mascara so I was very surprised that it actually removed all my eye shadow and waterproof mascara! I put some on a cotton pad, gently let it "sit" on my lid for about five seconds then swiped it. It took off every bit of makeup! That said, I notice that my eyes are red afterward so that's disappointing, especially since it probably cost 3-4 times a much as the Almay remover.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

Thank Goodness this was a sample. It wouldn't remove sweat off your face, let alone make up off your eyes...

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

6 years ago

They reformulated this recently and the new formula is just awful. I loved the old formula but they added some new ingredient that completely dries out the skin under your eyes. I bought this recently not realizing they changed the formula until I started noticing the skin under my eyes getting dry which never happened with the old formula. Not only does it dry out the skin, but it made it red and irritated. There is some new chemical in there that is extremely bad for the skin. I will never buy this again.

About reviewer (199 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

8 years ago

Thank goodness I didn't buy this. It's basically as effective as using plain water to remove eye makeup.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I adore most of Clarins skin care, so I figured a line good at stuff to put on your face should be pretty good at a product to take stuff off your face. I figured incorrectly. Save your money and look elsewhere. This barely takes off light makeup-forget about mascara or cream shadows. Stings if you happen to get too close to your eyes-not a good thing for a product designed to remove eye makeup. A cheaper, more effective alternative---baby oil (aka mineral oil). The only thing being removed is this product from my cabinet.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

This is probably the worst remover I've ever tested! It was very difficult to remove such a simple things as eyeshadow and two coats mascara. I had to rub and take a lot of it so my 30 ml bottle ran out within three days, which is crazy because I tend to get along with 15-20 ml bottles eye makeup remover on a one-week trip, and then i use a drugstore brand. Thank god I never bought it myself! I got it as a GWP when my mum and I ordered some Clarins products online.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35