Sephora Corail Frisson 5

No Image

3.7

on 11/25/2011 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

when i first swatch this color in the store it look beautiful and instantly had to take it. However its not pigmented at all!!! It only shows the gold glitter in my cheeks! very disappointed because at the store was completely beautiful.I also realize that its very very similar to nars torrid which I own. Recommend to try the nars torrid instead of this. I will not repurchase this shade color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like the color of this blush, but I HATE the glitter. Its not even sparkle, it's GLITTER. Like I said, its a beautiful color, but the glitter is so off-putting to me. It's nice for a night out, but definitely NOT for everyday use unless you want to look like a fairy.

AWESOME BLUSH..... I was looking for something that was close to the NARS orgasmic blush because I didn't want to pay $20+ for a blush, shopping around Sephora I matched this blush to the NARS, and it looks awesome.... and its only $12!

on 3/14/2010 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ooh...I really, really enjoy this color. It is kind of peachy coral and has a gold shimmer to it. Really warms my complexion up and the shimmer gives it a nice glow. It is buildable, too. I wear just a light stroke of it during the day or when I want to look natural and I put more when I want to do a night out and look more made-up. Either way, it is nice...never in-your-face bright or clownish.
I have purchased two of these. The first one shattered for no apparent reason, which was a bummer. So, don't drop it!

on 12/30/2009 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For reference I'm a NC40 - NC44. I got mine for $12. Not a big difference on price compared to drugstore ones. I was scared because it looks so shimmery but once it's on is not bad. You can notice it but not disco ball type. The shimmer looks light. The gold shimmer gives me a beautiful glow. It gives out a true peachy / coral color. You can build the color so that's a plus. If I ran out I would consider repurchasing it.

on 1/6/2009 10:33:00 AM

I really like this blush. I use it as my every day blush. I like that it is light and has a little shimmer but not big glitter in it. Will purchase this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was so excited when this arrived because i've been looking for a coral blush and havent been able to find one. Well this did not show up on my skin and i kept applying it and it turned a dark pinkish red:( Im upset that it was about $16 with shipping. I guess i have to find cream blush instead of powder because im having such bad luck with it. I will be returning it.

on 2/4/2008 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow i love this, it's my favorite blush :-) the color is so wonderful and not overwhelming, and the slight shimmer is beautiful also without being overwhelming. It's such a lovely coral/peachy/orangy shade, looks great on people with yellow undertoned skin. I will definitely buy this again :-)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot believe this item has not been reviewed yet! Wow! Well, it is my pleasure to be the first to write about this product. In the pot, it is coral with golden microshimmer. I'd say this is a true coral/orangey peach, with no detectable pink. For those that might be afraid of the shimmer---don't be! You will not get that discoball effect with this one, instead you're left with a wonderful golden luminosity. On my skin (I'm a tanned NC35), it does not change color! In comparison, this is a very similar and cheaper version (only $10!) of NARS Torrid although one difference I find is Torrid gives off a pink undertone when applied. If you are looking for a something that is straight coral, definitely consider picking this one up. I have many blushes, ranging from high end to drugstore, but there's something special about this particular one. I just purchased this one and already I am enamored with it.