Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey

Osmanthus
Tuberose
Amberseed
Musk
L'Eau D' Issey is a Floral Perfume...Smells like Soft Flowers & Soap...Lovely for Spring & Summer...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

L'Eau d'Issey was the first nicer fragrance I ever received in a full size bottle. Somehow, in the early 2000s, I had gotten ahold of a sample of this, and it was instant love. It is bright and beautiful without being pretentious or sweet. I love the freshness of this perfume. I have gone through a couple of bottles in the intervening years, and although I don't wear it often, I still have a bottle in my medicine cabinet to wear when I get the urge.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful, very long lasting fragrance. Picked this up in the EDT and it easily lasts all day with 2 sprays. I have to be careful not to overdo this. It's floral but very fresh/clean, not a typical floral scent at all. 4.5 because it's not my fav ever but I do love it. Would repurchase.

I love this perfume, i love the scent it suits my style, its long wearing, it might smell a little bit old school for some, but for my style its perfect, im also 17. however, i am sadly allergic to this, i can put it on my clothes no problem, but on my skin it causes it to go all red a blotchy, and swell up:(. also the packaging isnt that good either. im trying to find something similar to this that i wont have an allergic reaction to

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Lily and rose water? Not on my skin, a major pass! I will not purchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is really the haiku of perfumes, a light floral that is equal mixtures of rose and lotus, almost like a combination of those two Body Shop fragrances. I would definitely describe the image it evokes as a Japanese watercolor painting that captures a garden next to a pond with minimalist strokes. It comes on strong upon application but lingers throughout the day. I like it and would recommend it to others, even though it is not necessarily my style. If you are interested, definitely be sure to get a sample!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I haven't worn this perfume in a while but felt compelled to write a review because it was my everyday scent growing up. I can't even remember who or how I was introduced to it but soon as I smelled it, I got hooked! I was a junior in HS and was really attracted to somewhat strong, unique, fresh scent, and Issey Miyake was that to me. I wore it up until I started working and was able to afford to have a fragrance collection. I was able to identify with this scent so it has a special place to my heart. L'Eau d'Issey is a sharp, clean, in-your-nose type of scent and the toned-down smell as it wear down in the day is very pleasing as well. One of my favorites!

I got this as a free sample. I find it to be just meh. Seems kind of old fashioned. It actually reminds of Coty's Ghost that I used to wear in high school, in the 90s. I guess that's why i feel like it smells old fashioned? Not bad, just not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I smell this, I think of petals falling on a tranquil lake and the ripples they quietly make. Water and serenity so beautiful, delicate. But also cold, like a beauty you can only admire from afar. Flowers beyond a veil of water. It starts off aquatic floral woody, and later becomes sweeter from the melon in the dry down. For me, this is too beautiful to wear everyday. I save it for special events such, as weddings, instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

L'eau d'Issey is a fresh, floral aquatic scent that suitable for daytime wear in summer heat. I have this fragrance in a 10ml rechargeable bottle. The melon note makes it sweet and smells sharp. 2 spritzes are more than enough. I find this scent kinda overpowering and makes me dizzy if overapplied. The sillage is heavy and it's long lasting too. I applied this in the morning (6 am) and I can barely smell it 8 hours later. I quite like it but dunno why everyone I know dislike this scent. Overall, this is a nice scent, but I don't like it enough to buy the full bottle.

Popular Fragrances