Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey

3.9

This is one of my favourite fragrances of all time. This is the perfume my partner got for me for our first Valentines day, have loved it ever since. The smell is not so strong but it does last for a while. Brings back great memories.

I love this fragrance!!

Osmanthus
Tuberose
Amberseed
Musk
L'Eau D' Issey is a Floral Perfume...Smells like Soft Flowers & Soap...Lovely for Spring & Summer...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

L'Eau d'Issey was the first nicer fragrance I ever received in a full size bottle. Somehow, in the early 2000s, I had gotten ahold of a sample of this, and it was instant love. It is bright and beautiful without being pretentious or sweet. I love the freshness of this perfume. I have gone through a couple of bottles in the intervening years, and although I don't wear it often, I still have a bottle in my medicine cabinet to wear when I get the urge.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful, very long lasting fragrance. Picked this up in the EDT and it easily lasts all day with 2 sprays. I have to be careful not to overdo this. It's floral but very fresh/clean, not a typical floral scent at all. 4.5 because it's not my fav ever but I do love it. Would repurchase.

I love this perfume, i love the scent it suits my style, its long wearing, it might smell a little bit old school for some, but for my style its perfect, im also 17. however, i am sadly allergic to this, i can put it on my clothes no problem, but on my skin it causes it to go all red a blotchy, and swell up:(. also the packaging isnt that good either. im trying to find something similar to this that i wont have an allergic reaction to

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Lily and rose water? Not on my skin, a major pass! I will not purchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is really the haiku of perfumes, a light floral that is equal mixtures of rose and lotus, almost like a combination of those two Body Shop fragrances. I would definitely describe the image it evokes as a Japanese watercolor painting that captures a garden next to a pond with minimalist strokes. It comes on strong upon application but lingers throughout the day. I like it and would recommend it to others, even though it is not necessarily my style. If you are interested, definitely be sure to get a sample!

I got this as a free sample. I find it to be just meh. Seems kind of old fashioned. It actually reminds of Coty's Ghost that I used to wear in high school, in the 90s. I guess that's why i feel like it smells old fashioned? Not bad, just not for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I haven't worn this perfume in a while but felt compelled to write a review because it was my everyday scent growing up. I can't even remember who or how I was introduced to it but soon as I smelled it, I got hooked! I was a junior in HS and was really attracted to somewhat strong, unique, fresh scent, and Issey Miyake was that to me. I wore it up until I started working and was able to afford to have a fragrance collection. I was able to identify with this scent so it has a special place to my heart. L'Eau d'Issey is a sharp, clean, in-your-nose type of scent and the toned-down smell as it wear down in the day is very pleasing as well. One of my favorites!

Popular Fragrances