Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion
Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Or Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Sodium Stearoyl 2 Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Mineral Water, Sodium PCA, Potassium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Urea, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 8/14/2017 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am the type of person with dry skin. I am also the type of person who hates lotions and heavy creams. This is the acceptation to my hated of lotion. My face is pretty ok but my legs and arms are crazy dry. I use this after a shower or in the morning and it works pretty well. I sometimes have to re-apply a second coat to my legs after 20-ish minutes. For the price the amount you get is fantastic! I like how it is a lighter lotion even if it means I have to re-apply. The pump is helpful but it can do the pup lotion thing with the dried lotion clogging/hanging off at the end of the pump. The scent is ok, pretty plain. After it dries I can't really smell it anymore.

A nice lightweight lotion!
I keep a bottle inside my desk at work. It's not really so moisturizing and definitely not intended for dry skin(that's what creams are for!). I just put this on my neck and hands at work. Love it in the summer when it's really hot outside and I want to smell good. I dab some on me, and smell awesome instantly!

on 6/27/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a 3-pack of this at Sam's Club a few years ago. I have used it sporadically but, for some reason, this summer my skin is a little dry and this is perfect for the summer! I cannot use anything occlusive in the summer as it makes me sweat like crazy. In the winter, I love heavier butters and creams as long as I use them several hours before bed. This leaves my skin nicely moisturized and I noticed today (after using last night) that my legs and arms were shiny and smooth.

on 6/22/2016 3:44:00 PM

I buy this lotion over and over. After I get out of the shower I put it on all over my body and face. It doesn't make me break out, keeps my skin moisturized and has a fantastic cucumber scent. Before I tried this lotion I had thought it was for after sun bathing so never gave it a chance. When I was in the store I sniffed it and was hooked. I could buy fancy lotions but I prefer this one. Also, it can be purchased anywhere and I often get the generic CVS version which is identical and cheaper.

on 5/11/2015 4:13:00 PM

First of all, I loveeeeee the smell! Great lotion that keeps my skin moist. It is non-greasy, really light, and that's the type of lotion that I was searching for. My hubby had really bad back acne, and I think this lotion is helping ease the inflammation of his acne. So yea, it makes both of us happy!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Performs well, hydrates just fine!! Not much of a scent, which I appreciate!

I will say if you need heavy-duty softening or you are fairly dry (skin peeling/cracking/that kind of thing), you might need something more heavy-duty. But for the very first signs of a little bit of dryness, or to keep skin soft and supple, this is great!! Smooths into the skin just fine, does not leave skin feeling 'greasy' or oily..just a nice quality product!! Again, for overly dry skin or if you need something 'more,' this may not be enough..but for light to moderate moisturizing, this is great!!!

Very economical, too, a huge 20-ounce bottle is like less than $6.00 at my Walmart;
A 10-ounce bottle is less than $3.00.

Just something nice to always have on-hand, imho. Would (and have) definitely re-purchase!!!

I never thought I would like a "Vaseline " product , as they are associated in my mind with thick , greasy petroleum jelly , but this had a great price so I thought of trying it , I am glad I did , very cool and refreshing for Summer , absorbs quickly , non-greasy and gives a decent moisture level .The cucumber scent was a bit weird for me at first , it smelled plasticky on my skin , but after some time it grew on me and felt like it was a clean and fresh scent ..I am about to finish my first bottle and still can't believe I liked it . Will purchase again for sure and may try other scents .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely summer moisturizer. Light, with a fresh and not overpowering fragrance it provides just the right amount of moisture and soaks in quickly so no sticky feeling.

on 12/10/2014 5:49:00 PM

I love this I got it as a gift the first time I tried it and I loved the smell I always re-purchase and it seems no matter when or where it is its always cool and refreshing. I especially use this before I self tan because my self tanner says to moisturize first and this is only lotion that doesn't cause streaking

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this on and off for years. When I try new products, they are invariably greasier or less moisturizing, so back to this I come. This is a light, non-greasy product that is affordable, lasts a long time and does a good job.

Popular Lotions / Creams