T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

No Image

4.5

on 12/13/2007 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have T. LeClerc in Orchidee and absolutely love it. So I decided to buy another two the other day, in Parme and Banane. I got four generous samples along with my order. Translucide was one of them, and I find that it brightens up my complexion. The brightening effect is more subtle than Orchidee, which is fine by me. It would make it more suitable for the daytime. My skin (light olive in the fall/winter now) still shows through, but glows. I attribute this quality to the pink in the powder, as do moisturizers/powders that have pink in it. There's no chalky/white cast against my face in the least bit. If you do not have very oily skin, you might want to moisturize before using this powder. The powder melds almost on contact for me, after using a rich moisturizer for my dry skin.

on 5/1/2002 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent quality loose powder that really sets your makeup and helps to reduce oilies all day. It is a little steep at $45, but this is a superb top quality powder. Translucide will not give the cakey white powdery look so many powders can give. Although I love this powder, I am torn between this and my LM loose translucent powder. But the silver jar is nicer!