T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

4.7

on 4/30/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this powder a lot. Generally, I stay away from loose powders because of the mess, but I heard such great things about this product. I have it in Medium and it goes well with my NC30 skin. It looks very lightweight on the skin and does a great job of keeping oil under control. However, that is short lived. The lasting power has not wowed me, but I do live in a humid climate, so it would probably work great for someone who isn't sweating too much just walking to their car lol. The product lasts forever because there is sooooo much of it. It hasn't upset my sensitive skin at all, which is always a giant plus. Great drugstore powder!

on 6/17/2008 3:25:00 PM

I had always loved this powder. I find this to be traslucent with no perceptible color and therefore, recommend it for all skin tones and types. I transferred mine into a salt shaker and find that's the best way to use it. No matter whether I apply it with a brush or sponge, I am always happy with the results.

on 1/27/2003 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A must have item! I love this loose powder. It's so fine and gentle on my face. Provides very high coverage. Doesn't clog pore and does control oil sebum to a certain degree. No visible pore after application. The only draw back is the packaging. Easily spill so you need to handle it with care. Knock the top lid gentlely with your fingers so that the powder doesn't stay attached to the lid and cause a spillage after opening.