T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

on 4/15/2015 4:21:00 PM

This is one of my holy grail. It is very finely milled and very luxurious feel once applied, too. Despite its name, it did have quite pinkish hue on my skin though. Still, this powder did not break me out,(mind you, I have very sensitive skin which easily breaks out if using wrong? Products) and made my pores look a lot less noticeable, yet goes on very sheer and light. The only drawback of this powder is its container. I was traveling with the container and despite I shut it close and put even rubber band over it to keep the lid tight, it did leak and made mess in my suitcase. Would have preferred threaded lid container! The container is light aluminum and fun but definitely not for traveling. The amount is very tiny and I go thru this quite quick but its high quality makes up for the price and inconvenient packaging.

on 11/20/2006 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've come back to this brand of finishing powders after a few years of trying other lines. T.LeClerc's powders are rice based instead of using talc or cornstarch. My skin never flares up, itches, or gets clogged pores. Most translucent powders are either pure white or yellowish. This one has a light pink undertone to it which gives a brightening effect to the skin. My one complaint -especially with the loose powders- is the packaging. I wish the tin had a sifter type of cap so there's less mess and more control of how much powder to dispense each time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder will not "break you out"! The reviewer below *must* have broken out from something else, because nobody has more sensitive skin than I, and T. Le Clerc, unlike many other products I have used, is definitely non-comodogenic. Definitely. That said, Translucide is another wonderful shade from the unmatched T. Le Clerc! Translucide is not translucent but has a slight shell pink tone that brightens as do my other faves, Banane, Banane Doree, Rose 'The and Chair Ocree. I currently have Translucide in the lovely shiny silver travel compact. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 10/24/2005 6:06:00 PM

I was terribly disappointed with this powder and do not understand the hype. When I first put it on, it does make my skin look absolutely flawless. I was thrilled! But after an hour or so, it settles in and my skin looks very blotchy and uneven. Something no powder has ever done to me. Whatta waste of cash.