T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.8

on 11/8/2005 10:38:00 PM

I have this in translucide. I am DISSAPOINTED with this product. I'm not sure how the other colors work but 15 minutes after applying this I turned into an uncontrollable grease ball! & it totally irritated my skin!!! My entire face is red and bumpy & still is the day after trying it, it looks like it burnt my face. WhatTheF!!!! MY FACE HAS NEVER LOOKED SO BAD AS IT DID WITH THIS POWDER ON!!! I'm just SHOCKED

on 3/15/2005 8:47:00 AM

Another nice powder from T. LeClerc to add to the Chair Ocree I love. This one is very similar in color to Laura Mercier's Translucent loose powder. This shade is not for anyone with other than fair skin though. It is very light and can make olive skin tones look too white-ish. It is supposed to impart a porcelain finish and it does just that. I wear Laura Mercier's foundation in Vanilla Beige. This particular LeClerc powder gives me a nice change of pace tone, but it is the absolute lightest I would ever wear. I can't see this working for someone with a darker skin tone.

on 7/18/2002 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous, out of this world silky finish. My only complaint is the utterly idiotic packaging. The first time I opened the tin, a big chunk of powder fell out and flew everywhere as there was no inner lid to keep the powder in. Also, it's quite difficult using a powder brush to pick up the right amount of powder without, again, getting the powder flying everywhere when you tap the brush on the rim to shake off the excess. This is because the container is quite small. If not for the lovely texture of the powder, I would not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent quality loose powder that really sets your makeup and helps to reduce oilies all day. It is a little steep at $45, but this is a superb top quality powder. Translucide will not give the cakey white powdery look so many powders can give. Although I love this powder, I am torn between this and my LM loose translucent powder. But the silver jar is nicer!