T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.2

on 6/17/2008 3:25:00 PM

I had always loved this powder. I find this to be traslucent with no perceptible color and therefore, recommend it for all skin tones and types. I transferred mine into a salt shaker and find that's the best way to use it. No matter whether I apply it with a brush or sponge, I am always happy with the results.

on 3/17/2008 12:02:00 PM

I love this powder!It's a nice pink that works well with my fair skin with pink undertones and looks even better on my m mom's light skin with warm\neutral undertones.
Smells good and it's easy to apply with a powder puff or a brush for lighter coverage. I used it over mosturized skin or over my mineral loose foundation and looks good.
The packaging is beautifull but not very practical, it's impossible to travel with this powder and you must get the travel or compact version for sure.
It's pretty expensive (36 euros in Italy) but contains a lot of powder.
No bad chemicals at all in the inci.

on 11/8/2005 10:38:00 PM

I have this in translucide. I am DISSAPOINTED with this product. I'm not sure how the other colors work but 15 minutes after applying this I turned into an uncontrollable grease ball! & it totally irritated my skin!!! My entire face is red and bumpy & still is the day after trying it, it looks like it burnt my face. WhatTheF!!!! MY FACE HAS NEVER LOOKED SO BAD AS IT DID WITH THIS POWDER ON!!! I'm just SHOCKED

I love T LeClerc powders!

This or Bistre are the best base shades for my skintone.

on 1/24/2005 12:07:00 PM

This is the be all, end all BEST powder ever. I mean that.

But my goodness. WHAT were they thinking when they came up with the jar design? This is the MESSIEST powder jar ever. This stuff is waaaay too expensive to be wasted like this.

I would suggest doing what I did and get a separate sifter jar and decant some of this. Much tidier this way with far less waste.

I apply it with the Laura Mercier powder puff and it is flawless. Controls oil quite well. Since it's translucent, it doesn't discolor or cake.

I use this with GA MSLF. Gorgeous!