T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

No Image

4.4

on 4/15/2015 4:21:00 PM

This is one of my holy grail. It is very finely milled and very luxurious feel once applied, too. Despite its name, it did have quite pinkish hue on my skin though. Still, this powder did not break me out,(mind you, I have very sensitive skin which easily breaks out if using wrong? Products) and made my pores look a lot less noticeable, yet goes on very sheer and light. The only drawback of this powder is its container. I was traveling with the container and despite I shut it close and put even rubber band over it to keep the lid tight, it did leak and made mess in my suitcase. Would have preferred threaded lid container! The container is light aluminum and fun but definitely not for traveling. The amount is very tiny and I go thru this quite quick but its high quality makes up for the price and inconvenient packaging.

on 4/30/2014 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I like this powder a lot. Generally, I stay away from loose powders because of the mess, but I heard such great things about this product. I have it in Medium and it goes well with my NC30 skin. It looks very lightweight on the skin and does a great job of keeping oil under control. However, that is short lived. The lasting power has not wowed me, but I do live in a humid climate, so it would probably work great for someone who isn't sweating too much just walking to their car lol. The product lasts forever because there is sooooo much of it. It hasn't upset my sensitive skin at all, which is always a giant plus. Great drugstore powder!

on 6/17/2008 3:25:00 PM

I had always loved this powder. I find this to be traslucent with no perceptible color and therefore, recommend it for all skin tones and types. I transferred mine into a salt shaker and find that's the best way to use it. No matter whether I apply it with a brush or sponge, I am always happy with the results.

on 3/17/2008 12:02:00 PM

I love this powder!It's a nice pink that works well with my fair skin with pink undertones and looks even better on my m mom's light skin with warm\neutral undertones.
Smells good and it's easy to apply with a powder puff or a brush for lighter coverage. I used it over mosturized skin or over my mineral loose foundation and looks good.
The packaging is beautifull but not very practical, it's impossible to travel with this powder and you must get the travel or compact version for sure.
It's pretty expensive (36 euros in Italy) but contains a lot of powder.
No bad chemicals at all in the inci.

on 12/13/2007 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have T. LeClerc in Orchidee and absolutely love it. So I decided to buy another two the other day, in Parme and Banane. I got four generous samples along with my order. Translucide was one of them, and I find that it brightens up my complexion. The brightening effect is more subtle than Orchidee, which is fine by me. It would make it more suitable for the daytime. My skin (light olive in the fall/winter now) still shows through, but glows. I attribute this quality to the pink in the powder, as do moisturizers/powders that have pink in it. There's no chalky/white cast against my face in the least bit. If you do not have very oily skin, you might want to moisturize before using this powder. The powder melds almost on contact for me, after using a rich moisturizer for my dry skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder will not "break you out"! The reviewer below *must* have broken out from something else, because nobody has more sensitive skin than I, and T. Le Clerc, unlike many other products I have used, is definitely non-comodogenic. Definitely. That said, Translucide is another wonderful shade from the unmatched T. Le Clerc! Translucide is not translucent but has a slight shell pink tone that brightens as do my other faves, Banane, Banane Doree, Rose 'The and Chair Ocree. I currently have Translucide in the lovely shiny silver travel compact. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 9/26/2005 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best translucent loose powder ever!
It is so fine and though it looks a little
pink is translucent on. Would be fine for fair to medium
coloring.
Sets makeup all day .... flawless when applied
and flawless at the end of the day.
Gives a subtle glow and yet is matte.
Absolutley no sparkle or glitter.
This is a premium powder!!!
Loves it!!!!!!!
(Be careful when u open a new tin! Dont waste the precious powder!lol
Although packaging is not the best, it sure is pretty!)

on 3/15/2005 8:47:00 AM

Another nice powder from T. LeClerc to add to the Chair Ocree I love. This one is very similar in color to Laura Mercier's Translucent loose powder. This shade is not for anyone with other than fair skin though. It is very light and can make olive skin tones look too white-ish. It is supposed to impart a porcelain finish and it does just that. I wear Laura Mercier's foundation in Vanilla Beige. This particular LeClerc powder gives me a nice change of pace tone, but it is the absolute lightest I would ever wear. I can't see this working for someone with a darker skin tone.

I love T LeClerc powders!

This or Bistre are the best base shades for my skintone.

on 2/6/2005 4:00:00 PM

Great soft color and fine texture.