T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder will not "break you out"! The reviewer below *must* have broken out from something else, because nobody has more sensitive skin than I, and T. Le Clerc, unlike many other products I have used, is definitely non-comodogenic. Definitely. That said, Translucide is another wonderful shade from the unmatched T. Le Clerc! Translucide is not translucent but has a slight shell pink tone that brightens as do my other faves, Banane, Banane Doree, Rose 'The and Chair Ocree. I currently have Translucide in the lovely shiny silver travel compact. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 10/24/2005 6:06:00 PM

I was terribly disappointed with this powder and do not understand the hype. When I first put it on, it does make my skin look absolutely flawless. I was thrilled! But after an hour or so, it settles in and my skin looks very blotchy and uneven. Something no powder has ever done to me. Whatta waste of cash.

on 3/15/2005 8:47:00 AM

Another nice powder from T. LeClerc to add to the Chair Ocree I love. This one is very similar in color to Laura Mercier's Translucent loose powder. This shade is not for anyone with other than fair skin though. It is very light and can make olive skin tones look too white-ish. It is supposed to impart a porcelain finish and it does just that. I wear Laura Mercier's foundation in Vanilla Beige. This particular LeClerc powder gives me a nice change of pace tone, but it is the absolute lightest I would ever wear. I can't see this working for someone with a darker skin tone.

on 2/6/2005 4:00:00 PM

Great soft color and fine texture.