T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

on 4/15/2015 4:21:00 PM

This is one of my holy grail. It is very finely milled and very luxurious feel once applied, too. Despite its name, it did have quite pinkish hue on my skin though. Still, this powder did not break me out,(mind you, I have very sensitive skin which easily breaks out if using wrong? Products) and made my pores look a lot less noticeable, yet goes on very sheer and light. The only drawback of this powder is its container. I was traveling with the container and despite I shut it close and put even rubber band over it to keep the lid tight, it did leak and made mess in my suitcase. Would have preferred threaded lid container! The container is light aluminum and fun but definitely not for traveling. The amount is very tiny and I go thru this quite quick but its high quality makes up for the price and inconvenient packaging.

on 6/17/2008 3:25:00 PM

I had always loved this powder. I find this to be traslucent with no perceptible color and therefore, recommend it for all skin tones and types. I transferred mine into a salt shaker and find that's the best way to use it. No matter whether I apply it with a brush or sponge, I am always happy with the results.