4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Ladies, it's back! If you go to the Avon website, the bubble bath is on sale 2 for $10. I just bought 5 in this scent. The is a classic sweet, soft floral scent that was around in the 70s and 80s and will trigger many memories for those of us who remember it. The bottle says it's a combination of lavender, jasmine, lilac, rose & vanilla. I really can't detect any of the floral notes individually ( I normally abhor anything rose or lilac scented and here I can't smell either directly). Just a lovely, soft, soapy, musky floral. You get a huge 24 ounce bottle, too. In addition to using it in the bath, I'm definitely going to try some of this bubble bath's reported various other uses, including laundry stain remover & to clean with.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

Avon Soft Pink is the only bubble bath I've used since 1975 when I was 14. Sadly, Avon has discontinued Soft Pink bubble bath. Frankly, I'm finished with buying anything from Avon because everything from bubble bath to fragrances to makeup that I found were tried-and-true have been discontinued and replaced with mediocre products geared toward those under the age of 25. Avon, like most companies, only caters to the young who mostly have the attention span of a gnat, so they're always on to the next "new and improved" product. Grrrrrrrr!!! I wish some company would finally wake up and realize that there's a goldmine of money just waiting to be made if they'd bring back products that we middle-aged people used and loved in the 70s and 80s - like the real Herbal Essence (NO "S" on the end) shampoo in the green bottle, Babe perfume, Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo (that stuff the VT Country Store sells is NOTHING like it, btw), Halo shampoo, etc. They'd see this if they'd look on Ebay to see the prices the old products go for. Anyway, I seriously doubt it'll ever happen, so I'll end my rant here.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

9 years ago

I love Avon bubble baths but this is the only scent I do not like, reminds me of dish soap.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

This is probably the first "grown-up" bath product I used as a child. I love the soft scent of this bubble bath. A huge plus is that the scent doesn't disappear once the bath is over. It's been years since I used it, but I think I'll buy another bottle soon. You can't beat the price of this for the quality you get in this product.

About reviewer (717 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I have been a die hard Avon bubble bath fan since I was a wee child and my grandmother was a proud President's Club member of Avon. The Soft Pink is not my favorite scent and vaguely remember gettinga bad UTI as a kid but that is probably from using way too much. Its a nice soft floral but I must be careful what else I am using with it a the scent does linger. Tons of bubbles and skin is moisturized too. the 24 oz. bottle on sale is the bomb! Best bang for your buck.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is a wonderful product. I love the soft pink scent; it's very light and romantic smelling! It's not strong either so it doesn't interfere with your body wash or lotions. Great price too!!

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I love the smell of this, it' s so fresh and clean. My mom used this scent for my baths when I was a little girl. So, now as an adult, when I need a "comfort" bath, I use this. :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Nostalgia in a bottle. This is one of my favourite Avon products. I often open the bottle and sniff it just to be transported to the early 70's when I was a child. Today I use it for all the 50+ uses for Avon Bubble Bath but primarily as foot soak, to launder my unmentionables, shower gel, and occasional shampoo (my hair is not color treated).This musty, musky, artificial rose fragrance is my absolute favourite. Whenever I've given it as a gift, the recipient was always delighted by the 'walk down memory lane'.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

This use to be one of my favorite brands of bubble bath. This bubble bath produces a lot of bubbles and it smells really good. This bubble bath is also inexpensive. This bubble bath sells for 3.99 for 8 fl oz. The bubble bath is gentle and it is dermatologist tested. This is a good bubble bath for people with sensitive skin.

About reviewer (207 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

I love this bubble bath, but everytime I try a different scent other than the original Soft Pink, I miss it & wish I was using Soft Pink instead so I always buy that one now. I've tried the peach and did like those scents so I may switch for variety, but will always have the Soft Pink on hand. I don't like the new ugly artwork on the updated label, but it doesn't put me off from buying it. I've used this since I was a kid at my grandma's house and still buy it myself today. My son now likes it, too.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm