Canmake Cheek Gradation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Canmake Cheek Gradation

3.2

on 12/29/2013 9:37:00 PM

another cute blush but its really frosty, nice pigmentation and color though

(i bought number05)

on 6/26/2011 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

i have this in 01 which is 3 pink colours and 1 white highlight. Canmake is generally a cheap brand so i dont expect a holy grail quality. however this blush does provide the cute, light pink look that is very popular amongst young asian girls. Canmake's products dont have that 'finelly milled shimmer' and usually contain very tiny glitters, and this product is no exception, its packaging is just a simple plastic and not fit for travelling. This blush is my first blush that gave that cute pink look, i think the RRP is $9USD but i got this for $15 online. The cheek graduation contains a flat synthetic brush that's easy to use and clean, but i think majority of makeup fanatics use their own brushes anyway.
This blush's texture is fine, not too powdery and reasonably pigmented, depending on how it is used, but applies sheer so you wont easily overdo it. honestly if you ever find yourself in japan shopping for blushes, i recommend collecting canmake products because they range from $5 to $10 over there.

on 6/24/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have one in 02 (peachy pink colours). I know this is a blush, but I use it actually as a highlighter because of the shimmer in this. This gives me a nice glow and doesn't look greasy or accentuate pore size. Pigmention is decent for a highlight, but might lack for those who like using it as a blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Broke me out pretty bad.

on 2/18/2008 4:31:00 AM

This used to be an LE item but now it is on the perm line as the other cheek gradation. So i have a chance to try it now. It is not cheap in SG so i took a lippies for that. I never used the brush that comes with it and i use my MAC 168, brush on lightly and apply this on my cheek. On me, it was a slight reddish brown but i was quite horrify of the shimmer. It was way too shimmery that can see your pores. Do dip or brush lightly as it can get OTT easily. That makes you look alittle burnt. Overall, it's a unique shade and i have another 2 more in Pink n Orange. But i will do review much later, haven't got time to because too many blusher on rotation and i haven't really touch them since i brought like months ago. Try this first among the three i had, to see what's up with the hype but seriously nothing special. Would not repurchase this if i'm done with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wanted to get this in #04 Chocolate, but everywhere was sold out, so I settled for #03 Brown. The pan consists of 4 "gradations" of color: copper, darker red copper, rose, and a nude beige highlighter (all but the beige have small gold shimmers). I sweep the top two colors on the sides of my cheekbones for a warm bronze look. It looks really nice when paired my MJ Active Spice. Have to be careful though, or you'll end up looking dirty/fake and bake tan ;). Then I mix the two lighter colors and swipe that on my upper cheekbones. I can't say if the lighter colors really show up though. The package is clear plastic and comes with a very small brush that's rather hard to get out without turning the thing over. Nothing fancy by any means, but you're getting what you pay for, and Canmake is cheap. I'd still like to try the Chocolate shade if I can find it.