Canmake Cheek Gradation

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/26/2011 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

i have this in 01 which is 3 pink colours and 1 white highlight. Canmake is generally a cheap brand so i dont expect a holy grail quality. however this blush does provide the cute, light pink look that is very popular amongst young asian girls. Canmake's products dont have that 'finelly milled shimmer' and usually contain very tiny glitters, and this product is no exception, its packaging is just a simple plastic and not fit for travelling. This blush is my first blush that gave that cute pink look, i think the RRP is $9USD but i got this for $15 online. The cheek graduation contains a flat synthetic brush that's easy to use and clean, but i think majority of makeup fanatics use their own brushes anyway.
This blush's texture is fine, not too powdery and reasonably pigmented, depending on how it is used, but applies sheer so you wont easily overdo it. honestly if you ever find yourself in japan shopping for blushes, i recommend collecting canmake products because they range from $5 to $10 over there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wanted to get this in #04 Chocolate, but everywhere was sold out, so I settled for #03 Brown. The pan consists of 4 "gradations" of color: copper, darker red copper, rose, and a nude beige highlighter (all but the beige have small gold shimmers). I sweep the top two colors on the sides of my cheekbones for a warm bronze look. It looks really nice when paired my MJ Active Spice. Have to be careful though, or you'll end up looking dirty/fake and bake tan ;). Then I mix the two lighter colors and swipe that on my upper cheekbones. I can't say if the lighter colors really show up though. The package is clear plastic and comes with a very small brush that's rather hard to get out without turning the thing over. Nothing fancy by any means, but you're getting what you pay for, and Canmake is cheap. I'd still like to try the Chocolate shade if I can find it.