Cover Girl TruShine Lilac Shine

Cover Girl TruShine Lilac Shine

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick gives me great color and shine. It's a pale baby pink with a hint of lilac. It's nice and smooth. I love this so much better than the powderpink shine shade. That was soo light on my skin that it looked like white lipstick. This is a good alternative if your skintone is light but not pale. The color doesn't wash me out and I don't have to compromise a light pink color because of my skintone.

Same great texture as my other Tru Shines, and lovely color. I love these lipsticks because while they're moisturizing, they last longer than most moisturizing lipsticks, as they aren't as slippery and slidy.

This is like the cool version of Lavender Shine. While Lavender shine is more of a purple tinged magenta, Lilac shine is more of a lilac tinged pink.
It's not too cool on my warm skintone though, it looks really natural, and it's a girly pinky purple color.
Very nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite everyday-lipstick. I think that CoverGirl has did a wonderful job with it's TruShine line, and this color is the perfect lilacy-pink color for my very pale ivory skin. It's moisturizing and it doesn't have a weird taste, plus it's cheap. I love it.

Popular Lipsticks