Kanebo Sensai Silky Bronze self tanning

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.0

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the newest ST on the market. It replaces Honey Glow. I have used every ST possible: Chanel, Dior, Sisley, Cosmetics, Clarins, La Prairie, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Helena Rubinstein, Lavera, Self tanning towlets, spray cabins,... you give me a name, I surely have tried it. This is not as expensive as you might thinking, cause you get a big bottle (5,1 oz.) for it's price. 3x Dior, Chanel... at 75 euro. Not a bargain, but still pretty affordable. The packeging is really nice: a golden dop, and a refined tube. Texture: gel. The description says gel-cream. Well, that's not true. It's a clear gel, which surprisingly is able to moisturize the skin. Well done. Negative: it is a bit sticky and it smells wierd. Not the typical ST smell, but an alcoholic smell which thank god fades pretty fast. The ST smell eventually pops on, just like every other ST except Dior. Result: spot free golden skin. It's fool proof and the color last pretty long. I definetely like it, altough Kanebo's skin care range has dissapointed me. Why I will not buy it again? Chanel in Bronze is just better. Color is more believeble and it isn't sticky. Color of Dior is also better. It's a good ST but not the best I'm afraid. I'm currently using it on my body mixed with the dark version of Clarins face ST and it makes me totally bronzed. UPDATE: I already hate the smell and the fact that it doesn' give as much color as I would like to. It's a very light ST, nothing for those who want to look bronzed!