The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate.

on 9/10/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!

I used to used foaming cleansers that would dry out my skin! This was when I had terrible acne on my cheeks - they were deep and painful. Fed up and desparate, that I turned to this. Wish I had started this sooner! My skin calmed down after the first week, and by around the 6th week, no more acne! I know it's also because I've been using gentler products too - like oils to hydrate, and non-alcohol toners. It doesn't get rid of eye makeup - it's not supposed to!! That's why you use eye make up remover!! And you HAVE to use it with the face flannel/chamois from the Body Shop, and wipe off with really warm water. If you use it wrong, like using cotton pads and not washing it off, you'll clog your skin for sure! Been using this for 7 months, and won't turn back.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the mildest facial cleanser i have ever found so far , never cause me irritaion or breakouts whatsoever ,and even whenever i use only this cleanser before bed i wake up with a radiant skin as if i've used a rich moisturizer not just a facial cleanser !! ... fregrance free, preservatives free, whats not to love ?!

I do massage it onto my skin to dissolve makeup then I wipe it off with a damp muslin wash cloth it works best that way