The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser

1.0

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate.

on 3/8/2018 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this. I have extremely sensitive skin. I bought this thinking it would fit my skin perfect. After two days already got soar pimples. I have had clear skin for a long time and no pimple. Now I have at least eight in my face. I couldnt believe it was this, but the cleanser is the only change I have made in my skincare routine. Since I got pimples around my nose I assume it is because this do not cleanse my skin well enough. I do not feel clean after using this unless I have used my foreo.

on 6/24/2016 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For a cleanser that is supposed to be calming and geared toward sensitive skin this made me break out terribly. When i try something new it's a given I'll get 1-2 small pimples but they usually go away within a day or so and are never big or sore or will leave a mark. This cleanser gave me one small pimple on my chin the next day after first use and i figured no big deal so i continued but by the third day i decided i was returning it to get my money back. I now have about 6 pimples on my face and two of them are red and sore and will probably leave a mark. Never again. I can also see why ppl complain about the packaging. Its a really awkwardly hard plastic that would give you issues getting out the product once you get to the bottom. Thankfully i won't ever have to deal with that because it's since been returned. For the amount you get for the price and the trouble this has caused my skin i would never recommend it to anyone.