The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate.

OMG I can't get enough of this cleanser! I absolutely love it!
A lot of cleansers tend to leave my face dry after using it which often results in me getting flakey irritated skin.
I've used Clinique and Kiehl's cleansers but I still felt really dry after.
I've also tried out cetaphil which is actually pretty good too! I just didn't notice a difference when using Cetaphil.
Since using the aloe calming facial cleanser my skin has never been better, and I REALLY MEAN IT! NEVER BETTER!
My skin is sooooo soft! Like a baby's bum! And I haven't had any irritations, dry spots or break outs!
The only down side is that it's hard to get the product out of the bottle...
But I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive combination/dry skin.

on 5/17/2015 1:20:00 AM

This is the only cleanser I use for my sensitive combination skin. I only gave it a four star rating and not five stars because its not that effective for removing long wearing eye makeup. It's the only cleanser I've used that does not irritate my skin but even with The Body Shop's regular promotions I find it a bit pricey.