CLINIQUE Color Surge Quad - Meadow

No Image

1 review

on 7/8/2007 5:46:00 PM

I love my Plum Seduction Quad. I love it so much, I wanted another one with a different color. A green one. I love greens too!
Came across Meadow by luck, as I've come to know that this is not a release for the european market. I think it was only for the asian market if I remember correctly.

The time it took before it reached me was frustrating, I couldn't wait to love this rare and lucky purchase item. And how disappointed I felt when I finally realized I would never ever pull this quad off.
Meadow is the perfect slightly gold shimmery, yellowish green combo; soft creamdipped yellow, peagreen, light tan brown, and ivy leaf green.

It is absolutely perfect.
For a celtic girl with creamy skin, freckles, green eyes and naturally mahogany red hair.
That was my grandmothers colors and unfortunately not mine....

The colors in this quad shows up chalky on me too, and I hate the fact that this beautiful gem is not for me. Not even used as highlighters or combined with other shadows.
The only use I have of Meadow is when I want to appear sick at work so I can go home and have an extra day off reading a book. (Haven't tried that yet, though..but hey, I found a use afterall!)

So, if you have the warm colors of a celt and you stumble across this quad - don't hesitate.
But if you have dark brown hair, medium cooltoned skin, and bluegreen eyes like me - save your money.
(Pic in gallery)