Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

13 years ago

I'm not sure whether this should be categorized as a blush or a highlighter--I'm using it as a blush (it would be too dark for me to use as a highlighter) but on La Bella Donna's website, it's under "Face" rather than "Blush". This was part of Allure's 2007 Beauty Box this year which is why I got to try it. It's a very subtle blush that makes my face look glowy (very natural in an ethereal, candlelit way). My other favorite blushes are by Shu Uemura and Sue Devitt, but this ranks up there and is my favorite for the summer. I don't find it pink or peach or coral or brown or necessarily any *color* per se; I'm not very good at color description, it just gives you a little definition and glow without announcing that you're wearing blush. If/when I run out, I'll probably buy it on my own, despite the $30 price tag because I haven't come across anything else like it (BB's Shimmerbricks' particles are large and almost glittery to me). It's very finely milled and while the smell bothered me for the first month (it's not offensive, it was just something completely unfamiliar to me), I've gotten used to it.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

Age30-35