Shiseido INTEGRATE Aqua Diamond Rouge

No Image

4.4

I love the chic packaging and the colour is lovely. I have the PK233- a peachy pink with lots of sparkles...which I hate! I absolutely hate the hard gritty glitter in the lipstick. If only it was fine shimmers or just glossiness then its brilliant. If you dont use lipbalm underneath, the glitter will gather up on the cracks of your lips. However, once you've applied lipbalm and after a few minutes of wearing it, its fairly moisturising.
I wouldnt repurchase the lipstick if the other colours has the same glitters but would continue using up the PK233

on 2/20/2008 1:49:00 AM

Although Integrate is a drugstore brand, everything about it, from packaging to product texture, stands out as quality. Sturdy metalic cases not unlike something from the expensive brands (like Lunasol, Coffret D'or) but huge colour selection and excellent textures. Pigment is sheer against my lips but I use Canmake's lip concealer to enhance pink shades and it works very well.

as far as i know, integrate is only available in japan and taiwan. it is a relatively new branch of shiseido, and it has angelina jolie as its spokesmodel! she looked stunning in the ad for this product, so i decided that i must have it. aqua diamond rouge comes in a sleek, silver metal tube like the reviewer below has mentioned. and although it is full of tiny specks of glimmer, it is creamy and glides on effortlessly and is never drying. the staying power is average, and i need to reapply once or twice during the day. so far i have PK233 (which was an instant bestseller in japan when the product first came out) and RD755. PK233 is described as a baby coral in integrate's website, and RD755 is described as cinnamon pink. they're both MLBB colors that will work with most makeup looks. overall i love them and will definitely buy again when they come out with new colors.
i think i paid about USD$10 for each.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh how i wish this lipgloss was available outside of Japan! It's a more affordable version of the Shiseido line, like Maquillage, and available in drugstores like Matsumoto Kiyoshi all over Tokyo. Angeline Jolie advertises it in a very pouty tv commercial. My favourite colour is RD721, which is the shade that Angelina wears (so you can get a sense of what sort of colouring it suits). It's quite sheer and a nice pinky-brown, with a lovely gloss. I always make sure that colleagues and friends pick up a few tubes for me if they're ever in Japan, as the amount you get in each lipgloss doesn't last very long. But for 1500 yen, it's an absolute bargain!

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***
Integrate (IE) is a Japanese drugstore brand by Shiseido. It features sleek products in wearable colors, probably aimed at women in their 20s and 30s. What's interesting about this brand is that Angelina Jolie is the spokemodel!

Integrate really has some good items, especially their lip items are great. Aqua Diamond Rouge is one of the newest items (well, the whole brand is only a year old hehe). I only have one color and I am planning on getting more since it's really a wonderful range of lipsticks coming in numerous gorgeous shades.

Aqua Diamond Rouge comes in a sleek slender smooth metal silver tube with a black part around the middle. The texture is very creamy but sheer with tons of tiny sparkles throughout the lipcolor. I love such shimmering colors since they add great dimension to lips.

There is no detectable scent and the lipstick lasts a decent time on me (around 2 hours if I don't eat or drink), since it's rather creamy sure the lasting power is limited.

Unfortunately I have thrown away the box it came in so I can't say how much lipcolor you actually get in 1 tube of lipstick. But I'd guess it's not more than maybe 3 grams.

Aqua Diamond Rouge retails for 1575 Yen (around US$13) and is so far only available in Japan and some online stores.

Out of the gorgeous 12 shades available I picked

RD367: It's the sort of shades I always fall for (and probably have around 25 or so in similar hues hehe). It's the sort of MLBB rosey colors that goes with everything.

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes.

continued >>