Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

2.0

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am low-key flabbergasted (ehh not really) on how this is touted by some as being one of the best option for sensitive skin. I was running late to work and threw a tube of this in my purse because I just merely showered and washed my face but didn't moisturized my face. So when I go to work, I took a pea sized amount and worked it in my skin. I would say about 15 minutes later, my face began to itch like crazy. I wanted to wash it off but I had no back up lotion do I just dealt with it the best way I can. The next morning, several humongous cystic acne formed along the jawline, cheeks, forehead, and who knows where else developed and I couldn't get in touch with my derm because I was in between insurance (new job switch). I am now just getting my skin under control and as a lovely parting gift, several PIH marks remained on my face. So in the mean time I am using 0.3% adapalene gel and sunscreen and wishing it away. It is going to take at least 3 months for the scars to go away and I might have to opt for a chemical peel. The only positive, well several positives, that came out of using this cream are the following: 1. it is confirmed that I am extremely reactive to triethanolamine and perhaps shea butter , fragrance, and the soy component 2. this forces me to read every darn product and cross reference to see if certain ingredients are comedogenic for me. Anyways there is no universal standard on what makes folks itch/breakout/or other irritation to the face.

on 11/6/2011 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This grew on me. I have combo skin that swings hard toward oily in summer and dry in winter. Forgetting that, I purchased this in mid-summer after being desperate to try it for months (Pixiwoo) and it left my face like an oil slick. I abandoned it for a lighter formula. Recently, the lighter formula wasnt quite cutting it anymore as the temperature dropped and I was about to go in search of a heavier moisturizer when I remembered that I already had this in my arsenal. Glad I did! It's a perfect moisturizer/primer combo for me right now. I do avoid my forehead still, just because that area is always oiler on me, but other than that it's been a Godsend.

As a reference my HG moisturizer is Clinique's Moisture Surge. Just have too many others already to restock that one right now.

Great product. I'll continue to use it this winter, and will likely restock for next winter if I run out by then - which is unlikely because I seem to only need a pea sized amount to tckle my whole face from the brows down. Happy.

on 3/13/2010 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I swapped for this moisturizer and itbroke me out. I never break out with products but I usedthis as a nighttime moisturizer as it has no SPF and my skin went haywire. I would not purchase again.