Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

4.1

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream for a long time, but wanted a moisturiser that I won't have to dip my fingers into. It has a very similar texture to Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, perhaps a little bit thicker. It leaves a lovely, non-shiny, but very hydrating finish on the skin. It dries to an ALMOST matte finish, but doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or anything. It's no wonder this is such a hot favourite among celebs! Definitely recommend as this as become a stable in my daily skincare routine.

on 8/7/2017 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Have been using this for 1.5 years, bought this in France where it is very affordable, anywhere overseas (eg Australia where I am) it is very overpriced. It's received a lot of hype from famous make up artists who use this back stage for shows and shoots.

+ Basic and hydrating moisturiser
+ Portable packaging
+ Good value in France, overseas not so much
+ Many purpose (mask, cream cleanser, moisturiser, primer)
+ Nice consistency, viscous enough to spread around the face and absorbs quickly without being oily.

- Contains mineral oil, if this is a concern
- No added benefit besides being emollient

I still have one tube left, I'll leave it for travel purposes as the packaging is great for that and can squeeze down small to get all the product out. After that I won't repurchase. I prefer serums or hydrators with more powerful ingredients than the ones in this.

on 6/26/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I just finished my second tube of this miracle cream and can honestly say I will never go without it. First, it works perfectly with my acne prone, dry skin, does not irritate or make me flare up. Second, your skin will drink this up, the cream is a milky texture and leaves your skin feeling plumped, hydrated and primed.

I use this twice daily and have seen considerably improvement in the plumpness and hydration of my face. My face feels quenched and soothed after using it, my only con would be the price and availability but it is without a doubt worth every penny.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For reference, I have normal to oily, acne-prone skin. Finding a moisturizer that acts as a great base for makeup can be a tad frustrating. A lot of products that I have tried do not help control my oily t-zone and/or allow for my makeup to melt and break up on my skin over time. Embryolisse lait-creme concentre helps evenly moisturize my skin (yes, oily skinned people should still moisturize!) and helps my makeup to apply smoothly. My foundation (Estee Lauder DW) blends even better when I use this moisturizer as a base. My skin does not get oily throughout the day but instead, it imparts a healthy glow. I guess the French really know what they're doing ;)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have used a ton of moisturizers throughout my 16 years career as a professional makeup artist. This one has NEVER lived up to the hype. I just don't see it! And the price doesn't give me life either. I have used it on myself first and didn't care for it but I am extremely picky about what I use because I know what exactly I am looking for and how I want my skin to react.

Try the natural route... Rosehip Oil mixed with Almond Oil and Vitamin E gives a beautiful and hydrated result. If you have scarring use Calendula Oil. You can find all these items at your local holistic lifestyle or vitamin shop.

www.TheLipstickBubble.com

on 4/26/2014 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the moisturizer i currently use daily during the day under my sunblock. I have dry skin.

Admittedly I bought into the online hype about this a bit, but it's also very convenient for me to obtain locally - my hairdresser sells it and suggested it to me when I mentioned that I was running low on moisturizer. The price was also good.

I like it and I'll probably buy it again solely for convenience - I love the tube packaging; it's great for travel, hygenic, and I can get every last bit of moisturizer out of the tube with no waste. Otherwise, it's a standard, mineral oil based moisturizer, which is the type of moisturizer that generally works best for my skin.

I would say that if you have dry skin, you may not find it to be quite rich or moisturizing enough - when I went down to california on a recent vacation, the dry air made my skin extremely flaky despite slathering this on all the time. But otherwise it's fine and the convenience wins out for me.

I wouldn't buy it if I couldn't obtain it locally for a good price.

on 9/4/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This cream is one of the few face products that I can't live without. I purchased it about a year ago to replace my day / night cream (Avène Rich Compensating Cream) and I'm very very happy with it. It's highly moisturising without feeling heavy and it doesn't leave my skin looking oily. It also doubles up as a primer under my liquid foundation and my makeup stays longer, even in summer!

I don't think it does anything special to my skin except moisturising it but it does nothing bad either. I've never had any breakouts with this. The scent is light and pleasant and not overpowering.

I've used it once as a makeup remover but I don't feel that it's working it's best that way. It doesn't remove waterproof mascara / eyeliner very well and I needed quite a lot of it to remove all traces of makeup.

This cream is also my alternate night cream and it's rich enough to last me until the next morning. Despite being very moisturising, the texture remains light and I only need very little amount for my whole face (a pea-sized amount is more than enough) which makes it highly economical (2 x 75ml for 14.50€) as 1 tube can last me up to 4-5 months.

I love the tube packaging style, it doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag and travels well because of it's multi-purposes.

on 12/28/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is probably the ONLY moisturizer I've ever bought multiple times. I'm working on my fourth or fifth tube now... I just really like it, it does the job without a hint of breakout. Smells nice, the tube is sanitary and travel friendly. What more do you need? I have dryish combo skin. In the winter I use the red writing one which is denser cream.
EDIT 2/26/15: upgraded from 4 lippies to 5. I figured if I've bought it at least 5+ times it deserves full honors.

on 1/25/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had read that this was a staple in every Makeup Artists bag so i definitely sought it out on Amazon and was extremely happy with it! it melts onto the skin perfectly and is a great base for make up. I am almost done with my first tube (i didn't use it daily as the price is an issue) after about 5 months and will be reordering again!! I am in the adult acne stage and I think this really helped me have smooth baby soft skin with no blemishes!