Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.7

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 1/20/2019 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This cream is highly recommended for dry, aging skin and I know many people rave about it. The price and packaging are great but it made my face break out, so it's not for me.

on 1/6/2019 8:41:00 AM

Being a fan of skincare and John Maclean, I couldn't resist picking this up and I don't regret it at all. Its texture is a mix between cream and serum which I love, yet is just as moisturising as any heavy duty cream. I would say for oily skin, it might be a tad too moisturising, but it's a definite recommendation for winter. I usually stay away from scented products due to my acne, but this one didn't cause me any breakouts and the scent is lovely and subtle enough for me not to mind too much. In the UK, it's £20 for 75ml which I do find to be a tad too pricey, though. But if you've got the money or you feel an urge to splurge this is a definite recommendation.

on 1/4/2019 2:34:00 AM

I use this on special occasions only! This cream is very moisturizing, a little goes along way so be mindful of how much youre applying. For oily/combination skin, beware as this could make your skin even more oily. Under makeup and used on its own, it could act as a primer due to its tacky-slip nature, but I still use a primer on top. This comes in a aluminum (?) metal squeezy tube, so you can really get your moneys worth. Acts as a very nice base for those dry/flaky skin days or when you want your skin to look less texturized for those makeup days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have very sensitive skin, normal to dry skin with mild rosacea on my cheeks (controlled with Finacea gel) and my skin just loves this stuff. I use it after night after cleansing with Clinique's Sonic Foaming Cleanser and wake up to very even toned, radiant skin. It does not clog pores or aggravate my rosacea at all.

on 11/26/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer, very very hydrating. I love using different exfoliation types, end of my skincare i always use moisturizer. this my go to mask like moisturizer for night time. price is reasonable, love the effect. For oily skin types i’m not sure but for normal to dry skin types this is amazing. very very intense but also lightweight. basic but very hydrating.

on 9/7/2018 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

One of those French pharmacy gems that's a must-have. I use it anywhere that needs moisturising, from face to feet.
Convenient and hygienic tube so I can squeeze out exactly what I need and no messing around with pots and little spoons. I only use this on my face if I've been out at sea or in the sun and need more hydration (I'm more of a serum-only person) but this works to hydrate really parched skin everywhere. At the moment I'm using it on my elbows, hands and a touch on my decolletage. Will always have one of these tubes handy.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pretty basic but effective. Consisteny is not the best if you opt for a more natural skincare regime. Won't cause breakouts, at least for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am low-key flabbergasted (ehh not really) on how this is touted by some as being one of the best option for sensitive skin. I was running late to work and threw a tube of this in my purse because I just merely showered and washed my face but didn't moisturized my face. So when I go to work, I took a pea sized amount and worked it in my skin. I would say about 15 minutes later, my face began to itch like crazy. I wanted to wash it off but I had no back up lotion do I just dealt with it the best way I can. The next morning, several humongous cystic acne formed along the jawline, cheeks, forehead, and who knows where else developed and I couldn't get in touch with my derm because I was in between insurance (new job switch). I am now just getting my skin under control and as a lovely parting gift, several PIH marks remained on my face. So in the mean time I am using 0.3% adapalene gel and sunscreen and wishing it away. It is going to take at least 3 months for the scars to go away and I might have to opt for a chemical peel. The only positive, well several positives, that came out of using this cream are the following: 1. it is confirmed that I am extremely reactive to triethanolamine and perhaps shea butter , fragrance, and the soy component 2. this forces me to read every darn product and cross reference to see if certain ingredients are comedogenic for me. Anyways there is no universal standard on what makes folks itch/breakout/or other irritation to the face.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After trying in vain to locate this cream locally (apparently some Shoppers Drug Mart stores carry it but all the ones I called had never even heard of it), I had my hubby throw this in with an order he was placing at Amazon.ca. Why the heck did I wait SO long to to try this? It is an absolutely wonderful product and the low repurchase rating really surprises me. In many ways it reminds me of my beloved Nivea cream (the original one in the blue metal tin) except that Embryolisse is so much easier to apply - no need to liquefy and rub - it applies so smoothly and gently and absorbs right away. My skin literally seems to drink this stuff in with no greasy residue left behind. I love that, for daytime, it's a moisturizer and primer all in one step. And compared to some of the face creams I have used over the years, the price of this is actually really good, though I cannot help looking forward to a trip to France so I can buy this in a pharmacy there! I can barely detect any scent at all with this and what there is is not at all unpleasant or like plastic; it's just a light, slightly "cosmetic-y floral" smell. This will be a backbone product in my skin care for eternity!

AUGUST 2018 update: YAY! Just last week and quite by accident, I discovered that a Shoppers Drug Mart location right near my gym actually carries this. I am so happy not to have to order online or trek 20 kms from home to get it and that I can also get it for 20% off if I purchase on a Thursday AND get points for it (or buy it outright with my Optimum points). I purchased a back up tube of this last Thursday because I like the cream so much and it's surprising to me but I can even use this during at night during the hot summer months.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream for a long time, but wanted a moisturiser that I won't have to dip my fingers into. It has a very similar texture to Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, perhaps a little bit thicker. It leaves a lovely, non-shiny, but very hydrating finish on the skin. It dries to an ALMOST matte finish, but doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or anything. It's no wonder this is such a hot favourite among celebs! Definitely recommend as this as become a stable in my daily skincare routine.