Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.7

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 9/4/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This cream is one of the few face products that I can't live without. I purchased it about a year ago to replace my day / night cream (Avène Rich Compensating Cream) and I'm very very happy with it. It's highly moisturising without feeling heavy and it doesn't leave my skin looking oily. It also doubles up as a primer under my liquid foundation and my makeup stays longer, even in summer!

I don't think it does anything special to my skin except moisturising it but it does nothing bad either. I've never had any breakouts with this. The scent is light and pleasant and not overpowering.

I've used it once as a makeup remover but I don't feel that it's working it's best that way. It doesn't remove waterproof mascara / eyeliner very well and I needed quite a lot of it to remove all traces of makeup.

This cream is also my alternate night cream and it's rich enough to last me until the next morning. Despite being very moisturising, the texture remains light and I only need very little amount for my whole face (a pea-sized amount is more than enough) which makes it highly economical (2 x 75ml for 14.50€) as 1 tube can last me up to 4-5 months.

I love the tube packaging style, it doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag and travels well because of it's multi-purposes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the moisturizer I kind of always come back to. I firstly used it back in several years ago due to all the raves from beauty magazines when I was in Taiwan where the climate is extremely humid and hot and I had spotty oily yet dehydrated skin because of all those acne meds. I actually liked it even though my skin felt heavy and kind of being blocked. But my foundation looked really nice on top of it although with my own oil producing the foundation would floating up gradually on my own oil and looked nasty.... However, since I got to the States and come back to this cream again to combat my flakiness from tretinoin that did really help though and I suspected it broke me out. Then I changed to Vanicream which helped the flakes really well but unfortunately broke me out due to the this ingredient combination of Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 I suppose. And then after all the trials and errors I found hydrocortisone is the best thing to reduce my flakes and acne in big time which is another story. Anyways, even though for ingredients wise this cream contains a number of pore clogging things, it dose not really break me out, at least not obviously. It is a simply basic moisturizer which doesn't have any miracle effect. It doesn't help bad flaky skin but does a decent job on keeping skin moisturized and ready for makeup. If living in hot and humid weather, this cream may have to be used in very small amount on only dry areas instead of whole face.

2/16/2012 update
Although this cream would not really break me out, it definitely gives me clog pores.

on 5/7/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have dry to combination skin. This is good when first applied but does not keep the skin moisturized throughout the day. does not work for me ;-(