Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.7

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pretty basic but effective. Consisteny is not the best if you opt for a more natural skincare regime. Won't cause breakouts, at least for me.

on 10/24/2017 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

HG daily moisturizer. I just wish it weren't so expensive.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream for a long time, but wanted a moisturiser that I won't have to dip my fingers into. It has a very similar texture to Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, perhaps a little bit thicker. It leaves a lovely, non-shiny, but very hydrating finish on the skin. It dries to an ALMOST matte finish, but doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or anything. It's no wonder this is such a hot favourite among celebs! Definitely recommend as this as become a stable in my daily skincare routine.

on 1/28/2017 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin and I can't tolerate most moisturizers. Although I am Sicilian and was blessed with very oily skin in my youth, as I've gotten older and used more retinoids like A313 and Differin, my skin has become drier. Most other moisturizers I've tried seem to fill in my pores and give me blackheads or breakouts, but this is the first one I've found that protects my skin and doesn't make me break out. This is an amazing balm that lasts a long time.

If I were using it as a makeup remover, I could see how it would be easy to burn through a tube quickly, but I just use it as a mask and moisturizer. I bought a tube on Amazon for around $18, and even with twice-daily use, I've only used half the tube over about 6 weeks. I squeeze the tube from the bottom and it's completely flat with no waste, and I like that the metal tube is recyclable. This cream is a lifesaver for the winter time, when my skin is extra-dry. It is a wonderful skin protectant.

I normally prefer fragrance-free products, and although I wish this cream came in a fragrance-free formula, the scent is very light and disappears eventually. I wear a CPAP mask at night and this cream doesn't interfere with the mask at all. I am thrilled to have found this cream and I will definitely repurchase.

Edit: I am now using pure hyaluronic acid on my face for moisturizing, but I still love using this cream on my neck and chest/decolletage.

on 2/2/2016 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I heard so many good things about this moisturizer I had to try it out. I have dry skin so I thought it would be a good fit. But this just didn't feel good on my skin. It felt thick and waxy. It never felt like it sunk in, just sat on the top layer. It did not do well under makeup for me. I normally use MUFE & Bobbi Brown and the makeup lasted half as long as usual. I tried using this at night, but the smell got to me. It's not strong, I love Chanel & Burberry, but this just wasn't for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I cannot see the hype in this product, and I really wanted to like this... It wasn't cheap and made my actually dry skin extremely oily and shiny. I will definitely not buy it again.

on 12/16/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Holy mother of overhype'd-ness, here we go again!

I have been hearing about this cream for eons but never bothered to give it a whirl for whatever reason (likely price and availability). Now that I have been using it for a week straight and am familiarized with the ingredients, I am still shaking my head as to why so many beauty stylists and makeup artists claim this is some kind of holy grail 3 in 1 grail primer, moisturizer, and makeup remover...

This left my face way too greasy for daily use and applying foundation was a major pain. It also never seemed to soak in and was kind of sticky, making it a "no-go" as a night cream (which I also tried). Now I can definitely see how this might work as a makeup remover because, ehem, well, its very "ponds cold cream" esque. Matter of fact its similar in feel and ingredients. Speaking of, the ingredients in this is wack - cheap ingredients marked up to $28? No thanks. I would say this is a great hand cream but for the amount you get that's far too expensive, it would be used up in a flash.

Meh. Don't buy into the hype yall, seriously.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This cream feels and smells good, but I feel like it doesn't do anything for real hydration. Like it doesn't sink into the skin the way that it needs to, just sits on top of your skin feeling nice. I can totally understand why some people like it, because it does make your skin feel soft.. Maybe if you use it with a really nice hydrating serum, that could work. But I really don't think this cream does much and it is kind of known for that; a feel good cream, that doesn't do too much. I can imagine it being a nice make- up base for those who use foundation and things like that, but there are so many things out there that really hydrate and do more good for your skin. I bought it quite cheap in France, so it was worth trying though..

on 3/5/2014 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Etailers who sell fake products make me really disgusted, and recently I've heard that there are dupes of this that are just JUNK. Lots of sneaky etailers love to profit on brands that are difficult to find in the US, because they assume their vulnerable customer won't be able to tell the difference.. If you used something called Lait-Creme Concentre and it did not have Embryolisse's signature (very French) fragrance, you may have fake product.

Having been oily the last 30+ years I'm not exactly an expert on moisturizers; especially ones recommended for dry skin. You are wondering, Why did you buy this, then?

Well, I moved to a desert climate a year and a half ago, and my face is now technically more "combination", depending upon dew point and relative humidity. My hands, always dry from gardening, housework, ignoring them, etc...have been rough and scaly to the point of discomfort. For the price of Lait-Crme Concentr, I thought if I don't like it for my face it will be fine for a hand cream.

Turns out it just great for face, neck, hands...anywhere there are dry patches. Lait-Crme Concentr is absorbed immediately, shockingly! It softens my skin instantly. It's not cutting-edge or luxurious, but it does it's job.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is marketed as the holy grail of concentrated moisturizers for dry skin, I have dry/sensitive skin and it made my skin super dry that if I talked or smiled, you'd actually see tight dry lines/patches stretch. I used it for a while, and switched back to my usual moisturizer for a couple of weeks, then decided to give it another try, I wasn't happy when the severe dryness and tightness returned. I really wanted to love it, and it smells lovely, but it is just not for me.. I know use it as a hand/feet moisturizer instead! I'm glad I didn't get the full size tube and opted for the smallest size to try before committing to the full size/and full price.