Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 1/20/2019 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This cream is highly recommended for dry, aging skin and I know many people rave about it. The price and packaging are great but it made my face break out, so it's not for me.

on 1/4/2019 2:34:00 AM

I use this on special occasions only! This cream is very moisturizing, a little goes along way so be mindful of how much youre applying. For oily/combination skin, beware as this could make your skin even more oily. Under makeup and used on its own, it could act as a primer due to its tacky-slip nature, but I still use a primer on top. This comes in a aluminum (?) metal squeezy tube, so you can really get your moneys worth. Acts as a very nice base for those dry/flaky skin days or when you want your skin to look less texturized for those makeup days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have very sensitive skin, normal to dry skin with mild rosacea on my cheeks (controlled with Finacea gel) and my skin just loves this stuff. I use it after night after cleansing with Clinique's Sonic Foaming Cleanser and wake up to very even toned, radiant skin. It does not clog pores or aggravate my rosacea at all.

on 8/19/2018 1:03:00 PM

Basic but beautiful. This and Cerave moisturising lotion fixed my moisture barrier and re-balanced my skin after using some very damaging products.

This works well as a primer before makeup and makes my skin look nice and dewy. Not super fast absorbing, but it doesn’t take annoyingly long either.

Would definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 3/2/2018 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I really like it, but I wish they had a fragrance-free option.
When my skin is feeling extra sensitive, I get red splotches after applying the cream.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is now February in Canada. My skin has dealt with a long, rough, dry and cold winter and it is definitely showing on my skin. I suffer from eczema that flares up from irritants in products (my skin is extremely dramatic) and any exposure to extreme cold weather. I usually suffer from oily skin with mild breakouts and blackheads but as of late I am dealing with dry, flaky and irritated skin around my eyes and cheeks. Eczema also leaves my entire face and neck itchy and blotchy looking, as well as rough to the touch like lizard skin!
I had seen and heard about this product online as well as from MUA friends. I was a little hesitant at first to pick it up as I usually have an oily skin type, but I could no longer neglect my parched desert-like skin. I was a little turned off by the price tag - $38CAD at Urban Outfitters as it is much cheaper in my mother's native France, but if it was as good as I have heard the price tag is meaningless.
Upon opening the tube (quite glad it is a tube as I dislike jars), I was happy to pop the aluminum stopper with the screw-on cap. Something about that makes it feel so much more sterile. The scent is quite nice, typical of French skincare products and is not overpowering whatsoever. Once it settles on the skin you cannot smell the fragrance any longer. After I had applied a small amount about the size of a dime I began to panic! My skin felt wet, greasy and all of the things someone with oily skin absolutely hates! But as I gave it time to settle in I was pleasantly relieved to feel my skin drinking it up and my face was not left feeling like an oil slick. I have only used this for 1 night and 1 day so this is not a comprehensive review. With that aside I am here to let my fellow oily-skinned gals know that this definitely does not leave an oily skin type looking suffocated and glossy in the colder months. I am eager to see how it holds up in the summer months (I usually use a gel moisturizer when it is hot and humid out) and I am glad that it can be used as an after sun salve seeing as I am a bit of a sun worshiper although that is a faux-pas as of late.
I have heard some buzz around the ingredient list, mainly Cera Alba and Paraffinum Liquidum as these can be sensitizing ingredients that cause flare ups. One must note that this moisturizer was developed by a doctor in the 1950s so of course human knowledge was not as exhaustive as it is today with regards to harmful ingredients. With that being said, this has been a best-seller for years and in France nonetheless, where natural products and fuss-free beauty reign supreme. If you find that you have an allergic interaction with the product you mustn't blame the product rather your skin as you have an allergy to the ingredient and any product containing those ingredients will cause an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis.

If you are hesitant about trying this moisturizer out, take the plunge and see if it works for you. You can always pass it along to a friend if it doesn't!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After trying in vain to locate this cream locally (apparently some Shoppers Drug Mart stores carry it but all the ones I called had never even heard of it), I had my hubby throw this in with an order he was placing at Amazon.ca. Why the heck did I wait SO long to to try this? It is an absolutely wonderful product and the low repurchase rating really surprises me. In many ways it reminds me of my beloved Nivea cream (the original one in the blue metal tin) except that Embryolisse is so much easier to apply - no need to liquefy and rub - it applies so smoothly and gently and absorbs right away. My skin literally seems to drink this stuff in with no greasy residue left behind. I love that, for daytime, it's a moisturizer and primer all in one step. And compared to some of the face creams I have used over the years, the price of this is actually really good, though I cannot help looking forward to a trip to France so I can buy this in a pharmacy there! I can barely detect any scent at all with this and what there is is not at all unpleasant or like plastic; it's just a light, slightly "cosmetic-y floral" smell. This will be a backbone product in my skin care for eternity!

AUGUST 2018 update: YAY! Just last week and quite by accident, I discovered that a Shoppers Drug Mart location right near my gym actually carries this. I am so happy not to have to order online or trek 20 kms from home to get it and that I can also get it for 20% off if I purchase on a Thursday AND get points for it (or buy it outright with my Optimum points). I purchased a back up tube of this last Thursday because I like the cream so much and it's surprising to me but I can even use this during at night during the hot summer months.

The texture is liquidy and not heavy. It feels very comfortable on the skin and feels nothing at all after applying. A little amount goes a long way so you don`t have to push out large amounts when applying. My skin absorbed it fast, just seconds after applying. It has a scent similar to some hand creams. Sometimes it bothers me and sometimes not. It depends on my mood. I guess the scent is too much for me but it smells good.
See review @ http://www.diaryofaiko.com/2018/01/review-embryolisse-laboratories-lait.html
Watch review @

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If it was possible, I’d give this a 4.5 out of 5 lippies. Half a mark off only because my preference is for a regular tube or pump bottle vs this metal tube packaging. I don’t like it for travel as it can bend and crack open over time. That aside, this product is wonderful, well-loved and hyped up for a reason.

Best suited for dry skin, I like this as both a moisturizer and a primer under foundation, it absorbs fast and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. I do not use it as a cleanser, mask or makeup remover as it also claims to be used for so I can’t comment on whether or not it’s effective in these situations. I’ve had some very dry skin (especially along the jaw line) during this cold winter snap we’re having lately and decided to spend the weekend makeup-free applying this moisturizer in the morning and evening (a little more generously than I normally would), with no other products on my skin and I’m happy to say that after using this twice daily for just two days my skin is feeling softer and the dry flaky skin is gone. There is a slight scent to this 5-in-1 product but it does dissipate quickly so I don’t find it problematic. Fragrance is actually the last ingredient in a relatively short list for this product.

on 8/7/2017 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Have been using this for 1.5 years, bought this in France where it is very affordable, anywhere overseas (eg Australia where I am) it is very overpriced. It's received a lot of hype from famous make up artists who use this back stage for shows and shoots.

+ Basic and hydrating moisturiser
+ Portable packaging
+ Good value in France, overseas not so much
+ Many purpose (mask, cream cleanser, moisturiser, primer)
+ Nice consistency, viscous enough to spread around the face and absorbs quickly without being oily.

- Contains mineral oil, if this is a concern
- No added benefit besides being emollient

I still have one tube left, I'll leave it for travel purposes as the packaging is great for that and can squeeze down small to get all the product out. After that I won't repurchase. I prefer serums or hydrators with more powerful ingredients than the ones in this.