Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by hair type : Other
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.5

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 11/26/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer, very very hydrating. I love using different exfoliation types, end of my skincare i always use moisturizer. this my go to mask like moisturizer for night time. price is reasonable, love the effect. For oily skin types i’m not sure but for normal to dry skin types this is amazing. very very intense but also lightweight. basic but very hydrating.

on 9/7/2018 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

One of those French pharmacy gems that's a must-have. I use it anywhere that needs moisturising, from face to feet.
Convenient and hygienic tube so I can squeeze out exactly what I need and no messing around with pots and little spoons. I only use this on my face if I've been out at sea or in the sun and need more hydration (I'm more of a serum-only person) but this works to hydrate really parched skin everywhere. At the moment I'm using it on my elbows, hands and a touch on my decolletage. Will always have one of these tubes handy.

I can understand why this has gained a cult status in France, particularly in Paris. The city is rather infamous for its hard tap water and high levels of pollution, and having experienced their damaging effects on my own skin when I was there, I have to say that occlusive products like this are effective in combating daily environmental stressors.

That said, this isn't necessarily a bad cream, but it definitely will not suit all skin types. It's easy to spread and is on the richer side, leaving a satin-like finish on the skin. For my combination skin, this works better on my cheeks than on my oilier forehead/T-zone. It's more moisturizing than other occlusives, and the shea butter and aloe put it a couple of steps above basic petrolatum products like Vaseline and Aquaphor. It has a jasmine-y fragrance, but it's not terribly strong and fades relatively quickly. The metal tube is also a nice touch, giving it an air of old-fashioned pharmacy treatments.

If you live somewhere with a mild or more humid climate, you can most likely pass on this. If you live in a place with harsh environmental factors, and if your skincare routine is fairly minimal, I'd recommend using something like this as an added layer of protection over a hydrating moisturizer or serum. Unless you're planning on visiting France sometime soon, however, I wouldn't recommend shelling out the extra cash to buy it in the US. It's not worth the hassle.

on 6/28/2017 3:46:00 PM

A basic cream. I got it because everyone raved about how it makes a great makeup base. Could not notice a difference between my normal moisturizer and this. I'm a firm believer that if you are giving your skin the attention is needs and moisturize well, your makeup will go on good regardless of what you use. So I tried my cheap covergirl foundation that usually clings to dry spots, and lo and behold, no difference, so I'm not convinced.

It smells wonderful but I'm very hesitant to put fragrance on my face. I have sensitive skin and I'm suspecting the red blotches on my skin are from this product. It's also pretty disappointing that my cheeks feel very dry starting an hour or so after application! How odd, I'm combo leaning dry, so I thought this would be creamy enough to hydrate.

So, I use this product as a hand cream now, because I love the smell. That's probably as close to my face as it gets.

on 4/30/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've used a few bottles of this when I still didn't know how to make my own lotion & cream. It was ok. Nothing to shout about. I don't know why it's such a cult. Also it's quite thick... Not so good....

I have mature dry skin and I find the moisturiser excellent to apply before primer. It is moisturising enough to last all day but doesn't leave your skin greasy so all your make up slides off.

I have been using this cream for over a year, it can be a bit pricey but a tube does last a long time if you use it only as a day cream.

I wait until the specials are on and then buy two.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dehydrated combination skin so I only use this at night as it's too heavy for me during the daytime. I honestly can't see how this could prep your skin for make up I would think make up would melt right off during the day. A little goes a long way as I've been using this for months and barely made a dent in the tube. The price was inexpensive as I purchased in France, fragrance free, has not caused breakouts or irritations. This hasn't transformed my skin in any way so it's hard to say if I would repurchase. If you're looking for a no frills evening cream this could be it for you.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is okay, i don't think there is anything amazing to it. Perfect price but nothing special - good all round cream if you don't have any skinconcerns.

I got this in my Jan 2017 Allure Beauty Box #thebeautybox my first 1 from allure u get 5 things for $10 normally $20 but I got a promo for starting w them. This moisturizer is in a 5ml tube so it's just enough for a good sample although I only need a pea sized amount so this should last a couple of weeks. It is too heavy for me to use as a HG moisturizer but in the winter I've been liking it, but I won't repurchase it as it's a pain to order it (not sure where to even get it & im not a Sephora/ulta shopper much). I felt like a young Parisienne wearing this becoz it's a French DS brand. Sheww this is w model's fave? Why do they always have dry skin??! I'll use this nightly as my night cream but then I am switching back to Chanel or Ten-O-Six or Clinique DDMGel my HG's but it's fun to try new things!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It broke me out completely. I feel like it was too think and greasy and it blocked my pores.