Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

2.5

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 3/13/2010 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I swapped for this moisturizer and itbroke me out. I never break out with products but I usedthis as a nighttime moisturizer as it has no SPF and my skin went haywire. I would not purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have really oily skin, its oily underneath but dry on the surface. Only on the forehead, weird. I break out easily especially when I try new products. But this product doesn't break me out, i have tried it for 4 nights and is still using it. Was using clinique's moisture surge as my night gel after the DDML. But i will wake up with a oily forehead, with this Embryolisse, my forehead wasn't oily at all. AMAZING, and when I used it in the day, it also doesn't break me out unlike the moisture surge, and i will stay matt longer. It have this flower scent to it, which is still ok for me as long as it not too strong. All it did is moisturize, so don't expect it to have any other kind of performance. Great for oily skin like mine.

I really like it and will continue to use it, but its hard to get in Singapore, but still cheaper than moisture surge.