Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.9

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 1/13/2018 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Use this as a mask in the evening. I then wash it off, apply my night cream and my skin feels deeply moisturized, not just on the surface. It is also perfect to use after an acid peel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this moisturizer for months now and its one of the best I've ever used, if not the best! I have very oily skin that is prone to break outs and this is one of a few moisturizers that doesn't break me out, irritate my skin or cause it to get even more oily. I love the consistency of this moisturizer, its not too thin that it doesn't moisturize enough and not too thick that it leaves my skin greasy. It it just right and I love that it sinks in to the skin really quickly, without leaving residue.

I use it at night time before bed and it really hydrates my skin leaving it super soft, nourished and plump. It really quenches the skin over night and when I wake up in the morning it is very moisturized, super hydrated, soft and glowing. It makes my skin look really clear and I also think it helps to reduce blemishes, I don't have as much trouble with them when I use this, it also appears to calm down any redness that I get. I used to suffer from the occasional dry patch but I never have this problem if I use this! I also find that my make-up looks and wears better during the day if I use this moisturizer which is a bonus!

I like the packaging of this product because it keeps the moisturizer cool, plus a little goes a long way so it should last you a long time. The price is £20.00 for 75ml which is expensive for what it is but its worth it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Little background: I've used Clinique's Gel Moisturizer for more than 10 years; since elementary school. I have oily skin and oily-combination that peels in the winter, and in the winter I needed something more moisturizing, but I never found a good replacement. I knew that Clinique TESTED ON ANIMALS, but I gave up since a lot of big brands (Estee Lauder, MAC, Bobbi Brown, L'Oreal, Maybelline) also test on animals. However, I recently decided that I can't support it anymore since there's completely nothing to be gained from animal testing.

I was really skeptical whether this would break me out, especially since this is such a heavy, waxy moisturizer, but I'm 2 months in & so far so good! After using Clinque for so long, this is definitely more heavy than I'm used to and in the summer it'll probably be too much for me. This is much more suited for people with dry or combination skin rather than oily.

on 1/22/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have oily skin which, unfortunately, seems to be getting oilier as I get older. I initially tried using this product as a nighttime face cream. It was great for the first few nights, and then it started to clog my pores. After that, I decided to limit my usage to around the eye area, which, ultimately, didn't work -- after a few tries, it caused itchiness and irritation and some additional clogs. Many moisturizers are too heavy for me, and this one felt lighter on the first tires, but ultimately it was also too heavy for my face.

I bought this product at a pharmacy while I was traveling in Europe, so I found the price to be reasonable. I still enjoy the light fragrance, and I now use it as a hand cream.

A minor annoyance: the cap doesn't "lock" on my tube, so I could theoretically twist the top forever without it closing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For reference, I have normal to oily, acne-prone skin. Finding a moisturizer that acts as a great base for makeup can be a tad frustrating. A lot of products that I have tried do not help control my oily t-zone and/or allow for my makeup to melt and break up on my skin over time. Embryolisse lait-creme concentre helps evenly moisturize my skin (yes, oily skinned people should still moisturize!) and helps my makeup to apply smoothly. My foundation (Estee Lauder DW) blends even better when I use this moisturizer as a base. My skin does not get oily throughout the day but instead, it imparts a healthy glow. I guess the French really know what they're doing ;)

on 5/22/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this product. My face is so dry because of accutane and it saves me. It actually keeps my face moist all day and I highly recommends this for anyone with dry skin. Some of my favorite makeup artist on you tube recommended this and I'm so happy I listened.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I cannot see the hype in this product, and I really wanted to like this... It wasn't cheap and made my actually dry skin extremely oily and shiny. I will definitely not buy it again.

on 1/21/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Heavy and packed with parabens / mineral oil. Gave me two cystic pimples after the first use. Definitely not for my face - I might use it on my hands though... At least it was cheap (I live in France).

on 3/5/2014 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Etailers who sell fake products make me really disgusted, and recently I've heard that there are dupes of this that are just JUNK. Lots of sneaky etailers love to profit on brands that are difficult to find in the US, because they assume their vulnerable customer won't be able to tell the difference.. If you used something called Lait-Creme Concentre and it did not have Embryolisse's signature (very French) fragrance, you may have fake product.

Having been oily the last 30+ years I'm not exactly an expert on moisturizers; especially ones recommended for dry skin. You are wondering, Why did you buy this, then?

Well, I moved to a desert climate a year and a half ago, and my face is now technically more "combination", depending upon dew point and relative humidity. My hands, always dry from gardening, housework, ignoring them, etc...have been rough and scaly to the point of discomfort. For the price of Lait-Crme Concentr, I thought if I don't like it for my face it will be fine for a hand cream.

Turns out it just great for face, neck, hands...anywhere there are dry patches. Lait-Crme Concentr is absorbed immediately, shockingly! It softens my skin instantly. It's not cutting-edge or luxurious, but it does it's job.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is great as both a moisturizer and makeup primer. I use it morning and night and it thoroughly hydrates my skin without causing clogged pores or any irritation. It's a very reliable product for me; I can use this any time without worrying how my skin will react, and can always count on it giving my face the moisture it needs in any kind of weather.

I find that it absorbs into my skin much better if I do it in two or three thinner layers rather than trying to put it all on at once, otherwise it can make my skin look shiny/greasy.

A bit of a warning though, the first three or four times I ever used it, it made my skin feel itchy like there were little hairs scratching my face (the itchiness would go away after about 20 - 30 minutes) but it didn't cause any redness or breakouts so I kept using it, and I'm so glad I did! Since then I have had absolutely no reactions to it and it's one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. I've repurchased this a countless number of times, and will continue to do so.