Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

4.1

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Received a sample in a subscription box and was so impressed that I immediately purchased the biggest size I could find. I have been using it daily ever since. I haven't noticed any problems that I have read about here, and was really shocked others would have such bad results. I haven't had a single breakout and my skin feels drastically more supple and moisturized after using this product. I do not use it as makeup remover because I feel it's wasteful, but it works wonderfully as a day/night moisturizer and primer.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I'm so tired of skincare products using such lofty words as MIRACLE. Strictly a move to try to justify the often ridiculous price points these products have, IMO. Anyway, I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and I wasn't at all impressed. It's a moisturizer. It is a little heavier than many, and it does the job, I suppose. But, like with so many other facial skincare products, there is nothing about it for me that made it special, especially at its price point.

on 1/17/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was my go to moisturizer before my skin became sensitized to a Philosophy retinol product, which I used more than a year and half ago and still experience an angry red rash and swelling under my eyes whenever I try to use my former skin care regimen. However, when I was using it I really liked it. My skin is somewhat oily so I used it only on my cheeks, under my eyes and on my eyelids. It absorbed right away and was a fantastic canvas for makeup. It also has a very light scent, which is probably why it now irritates me. I gave my tube to my DIL who has very dry skin and she will likely love it. I love that it's French, because everyone knows they make the very best skin care. I ordered it from Amazon and it wasn't expensive (less than $30) for a rather large tube and like I said, I didn't use much so it lasted a really long time. I repurchased it several times and highly recommend it for normal to dry skin types. I don't know what the ingredients are but when I was using it my skin looked luminous. Even oily skin needs moisturizer and this one is great to use if your cheeks are more normal than your T zone. My makeup went on smoothly and stayed put and my foundation always glowed. This is a great moisturizer in general and I only wish it didn't have any fragrance. I could probably still use it if it didn't. I definitely recommend it though and am sorry I can no longer use it. Maybe after a while my sensitivity will abate and I can resume my old routine. I sincerely hope so. Having very sensitive skin really, really sucks, lol!

Bought the gold tube. I had a sample of it, but the consistency in the sample is a lot thicker and the full size tube is noticeably thinner. Seems they need to be more consistent with the formulations. I don't have any problems of it running out of the tube like some posts. Just squeeze a little bit with the tube facing up and not down...

It is ok, but I don't feel is worth the price for mainly a mineral oil based product. There are a lot better products with better ingredients out there that are less expensive. I think this is likely to clog your skin as well although it may work for some. Multi use? You are better off not using it as a makeup remover for the price and a lousy one at that. Overall, I feel it is a mediocre product for the price. Might as well use Nivea.

on 8/17/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

One of my all time favorite products in the world. It's a wonder product. I won't leave the house without it on. I'll often go out with just this on, some eyeliner and/or some mascara.

I discovered this while backpacking through Paris in my twenties. I stalked some women two, three, four times my age to figure out how their skin looked so much better than mine! This was the answer. It's a cult favorite for a reason. When I got home to the states and started using it, after a week my friends asked if I was wearing make-up when in fact I was only wearing this moisturizer. It's been many years later and I still get that compliment. I stopped using primer when I started using Embryolisse moisturizer. It's just not necessary. This moisturizer works as a perfect 2-in-1 in that sense.

Honestly, it's the best thing that ever happened to my skin and my make-up routine.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought my first tube (the small one) from Sephora for $16 USD. I'm 54, have normal-dry skin with no acne, ever. I was looking for a nighttime cream at the time. I The first time, i squeezed too much out of the tube, and ended up using the rest in my hands. After that, I found that for my skin, I need a drop the size of large pea. That's it. I put it on my finger pads, emulsify it a little, then gently pat the product on my entire face. I don't rub it in. It melts into my skin, leaves no residue...just supple, comfortable skin. I will NEVER switch. It is even delicate enough for a baby's skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The HG of moisturisers. I had seen this being used on You Tube alot and getting lots of praise - I assumed this would be yet another over hyped product - (how wrong I was) but was still interested to try it! I finally decided to try (75 ml Gold edition for 22 pounds) which is more than I would normally spend on a moisturiser than wasn't 'high end.' Well it is worth every penny and I cant see myself straying!

I have combination skin - which can feel dry and tight in areas after cleansing. At first when I put it on I thought it was far too heavy but after a few mins it had soaked into my skin beautifully - my skin felt soft and it was the perfect make up base. It doesnt feel greasy at all. What is even more amazing however is that since wearing this my skin still feels soft and smooth at the end of the day. It has incredible lasting power and I can't believe how long my skin feels like a baby's for! It has not go much of a smell also for those who like unperfumed products.

The only negative I have is the packaging (this may be because I got the special anniversary tube) - The way it's designed everytime I squeeze some out too much comes out and I can't see a way around it :( Also, I cant see this being a hit if you have v oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have used a ton of moisturizers throughout my 16 years career as a professional makeup artist. This one has NEVER lived up to the hype. I just don't see it! And the price doesn't give me life either. I have used it on myself first and didn't care for it but I am extremely picky about what I use because I know what exactly I am looking for and how I want my skin to react.

Try the natural route... Rosehip Oil mixed with Almond Oil and Vitamin E gives a beautiful and hydrated result. If you have scarring use Calendula Oil. You can find all these items at your local holistic lifestyle or vitamin shop.

www.TheLipstickBubble.com

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This cream feels and smells good, but I feel like it doesn't do anything for real hydration. Like it doesn't sink into the skin the way that it needs to, just sits on top of your skin feeling nice. I can totally understand why some people like it, because it does make your skin feel soft.. Maybe if you use it with a really nice hydrating serum, that could work. But I really don't think this cream does much and it is kind of known for that; a feel good cream, that doesn't do too much. I can imagine it being a nice make- up base for those who use foundation and things like that, but there are so many things out there that really hydrate and do more good for your skin. I bought it quite cheap in France, so it was worth trying though..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really like this as a day moisturiser. Not greasy and acts as a great base for make up. Makes my skin look plump and feel soft. Will repurchase....