Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.6

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 1/20/2019 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This cream is highly recommended for dry, aging skin and I know many people rave about it. The price and packaging are great but it made my face break out, so it's not for me.

on 11/26/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer, very very hydrating. I love using different exfoliation types, end of my skincare i always use moisturizer. this my go to mask like moisturizer for night time. price is reasonable, love the effect. For oily skin types i’m not sure but for normal to dry skin types this is amazing. very very intense but also lightweight. basic but very hydrating.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After trying in vain to locate this cream locally (apparently some Shoppers Drug Mart stores carry it but all the ones I called had never even heard of it), I had my hubby throw this in with an order he was placing at Amazon.ca. Why the heck did I wait SO long to to try this? It is an absolutely wonderful product and the low repurchase rating really surprises me. In many ways it reminds me of my beloved Nivea cream (the original one in the blue metal tin) except that Embryolisse is so much easier to apply - no need to liquefy and rub - it applies so smoothly and gently and absorbs right away. My skin literally seems to drink this stuff in with no greasy residue left behind. I love that, for daytime, it's a moisturizer and primer all in one step. And compared to some of the face creams I have used over the years, the price of this is actually really good, though I cannot help looking forward to a trip to France so I can buy this in a pharmacy there! I can barely detect any scent at all with this and what there is is not at all unpleasant or like plastic; it's just a light, slightly "cosmetic-y floral" smell. This will be a backbone product in my skin care for eternity!

AUGUST 2018 update: YAY! Just last week and quite by accident, I discovered that a Shoppers Drug Mart location right near my gym actually carries this. I am so happy not to have to order online or trek 20 kms from home to get it and that I can also get it for 20% off if I purchase on a Thursday AND get points for it (or buy it outright with my Optimum points). I purchased a back up tube of this last Thursday because I like the cream so much and it's surprising to me but I can even use this during at night during the hot summer months.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If it was possible, I’d give this a 4.5 out of 5 lippies. Half a mark off only because my preference is for a regular tube or pump bottle vs this metal tube packaging. I don’t like it for travel as it can bend and crack open over time. That aside, this product is wonderful, well-loved and hyped up for a reason.

Best suited for dry skin, I like this as both a moisturizer and a primer under foundation, it absorbs fast and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. I do not use it as a cleanser, mask or makeup remover as it also claims to be used for so I can’t comment on whether or not it’s effective in these situations. I’ve had some very dry skin (especially along the jaw line) during this cold winter snap we’re having lately and decided to spend the weekend makeup-free applying this moisturizer in the morning and evening (a little more generously than I normally would), with no other products on my skin and I’m happy to say that after using this twice daily for just two days my skin is feeling softer and the dry flaky skin is gone. There is a slight scent to this 5-in-1 product but it does dissipate quickly so I don’t find it problematic. Fragrance is actually the last ingredient in a relatively short list for this product.

I've only been using this a short time and I'm sure this is the beginning of a life long relationship. There is definitely a reason this is a classic.
This is a very basic moisturizer, which is one of my favorite things about it. The short ingredient list means my super sensitive skin doesn't freak out. I love to use this as a final layer of moisturizer to seal everything in.
The price is great for the amount of product you get and you only need a tiny amount.

This is the best product I have ever used in my life. Have been using it for 6 yrs now and can't find anything better than that. It hydrates wonderfully my skin, it makes it look fair, it is not greasy and honestly for the quantity and quality of the product the price is very good. I use it day and night, with some exceptions sometimes at night to use a serum for even higher hydration. I do understand that for people with oily skin, this might be heavy though.

I have mature dry skin and I find the moisturiser excellent to apply before primer. It is moisturising enough to last all day but doesn't leave your skin greasy so all your make up slides off.

I have been using this cream for over a year, it can be a bit pricey but a tube does last a long time if you use it only as a day cream.

I wait until the specials are on and then buy two.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As someone with extremely dry, flaky skin, this moisturiser is a God send. I love everything about the formula of this product, it's very thick but not at all greasy. It's fragrance free as well so will be ideal for people with sensitive skin. And because it's so thick, it takes a few moments for it to really penetrate the skin and work it's magic. I've tried moisturisers in the past that soak into my skin immediately and still leave my skin feeling tight and dry. This does the exact opposite and I love it!

Don't be scared of the formula if you have acne prone skin, I do too and this does not break me out at all. My foundation goes on beautifully when I prep with this moisturiser and keeps my foundation looking almost freshly applied after a long day. I really can't recommend this enough, especially for dry and mature skins.

Although I love this moisturiser, there are some negatives I want too touch on, the first is the packaging. It comes in an aluminium squeeze bottle and this material makes it really hard to squeeze out product when it's coming to an end. The second is the price, this is the most expensive moisturiser I've ever used at £20 but it's performance definitely justifies it's price, however it's still A LOT of money for a moisturiser. The final con I want to mention is that this doesn't last very long. If you use it day and night, seven days a week you'll get about 2 months use out of it, however you can definitely prolong it's life if you use it sparingly. A little goes a long way with this.

Regardless of the negatives, it's positives definitely out weigh them and that's why I've been using this moisturiser for over a year. I would absolutely recommend this!

on 2/8/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Not worth the hype. I'll admit my purchase was based off reviews in YouTube. It will not work for you if you have dry to very dry skin. At its best thus is a moisturizer that will leave you feeling dehydrated within 20 minutes. I'd suggest to use it in the summer IF you already own it. It's not worth the price either. Ridiculous price point for what the product provides. I regret this purchase from 2016

on 1/27/2017 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG status! I use it as a primer for night time - I have a different primer with SPF for day. You don't need much and your foundation just glides right on like silk. The only real issues I have is that I don't like the scent. It's rose-scented but in a fake way (almost like bathroom spray so yikes!) Also the tube isn't that great. I tend to squeeze out too much product and it crinkles up too much so you end up not getting it all out