Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.4

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 3/2/2018 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I really like it, but I wish they had a fragrance-free option.
When my skin is feeling extra sensitive, I get red splotches after applying the cream.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dehydrated combination skin so I only use this at night as it's too heavy for me during the daytime. I honestly can't see how this could prep your skin for make up I would think make up would melt right off during the day. A little goes a long way as I've been using this for months and barely made a dent in the tube. The price was inexpensive as I purchased in France, fragrance free, has not caused breakouts or irritations. This hasn't transformed my skin in any way so it's hard to say if I would repurchase. If you're looking for a no frills evening cream this could be it for you.

on 4/22/2017 10:56:00 PM

This has been a lovely cream to prep skin for makeup. I don't think it has any valuable properties, but as a base, it's lightweight and smoothing. My oily/combo skin didn't have any bad reactions (but I also use a face powder to absorb oil). It wouldn't be my moisturizer when I'm not also applying makeup, but at $16, I consider it a real bargain.

If you can't find this in your country you can use Nivea in the blue tin because the ingredients and texture are the same. I have both. Just warn the nivea in your hands and pat into skin it's amazing.

I got this in my Jan 2017 Allure Beauty Box #thebeautybox my first 1 from allure u get 5 things for $10 normally $20 but I got a promo for starting w them. This moisturizer is in a 5ml tube so it's just enough for a good sample although I only need a pea sized amount so this should last a couple of weeks. It is too heavy for me to use as a HG moisturizer but in the winter I've been liking it, but I won't repurchase it as it's a pain to order it (not sure where to even get it & im not a Sephora/ulta shopper much). I felt like a young Parisienne wearing this becoz it's a French DS brand. Sheww this is w model's fave? Why do they always have dry skin??! I'll use this nightly as my night cream but then I am switching back to Chanel or Ten-O-Six or Clinique DDMGel my HG's but it's fun to try new things!

on 12/11/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I like this cream more than I expected because it's pretty useful now that winter is approaching. I use it primarily as a moisturizer in the morning and evenings, and have used it to remove makeup but I find it to be too expensive to be used as a makeup remover on a regular basis. You only need a tiny bit to cover the entire face, so I can see this tube lasting a long time.

I was worried that the scent would be off putting but it's not too strong and I actually find it comforting. It reminds me of some of Klorane's more powdery scents, like that used in the dry shampoo. For reference, I find Clarins and Amore Pacific scents to be too strong. This is not as strongly scented as the Nivea creme that comes in the flat blue tin.

I loved this for a time (nearly 3/4 of a tube), but have finally come around to the fact that it was breaking me out. The smell is wonderful and it does make a nice base for makeup, but not at the cost of breaking out all over. Trader Joe's enrich SPF 15 makes an equally nice base and costs *much* less. If, like me, you're sensitive to things like cetyl alcohol (often in conditioner) and mineral oil, then stay away from this one.

on 4/3/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a gorgeous moisturiser! It's a bit too rich for me to wear during the day under makeup but I put this on at bedtime and wake up with lovely smooth, moisturised skin. Definitely lives up to the hype :)

This is my HG moisturizer. It's great morning and/or night, both by itself and layered over treatment products. It's great under foundation. My skin tends to be on the dry side (normal/dry), and with most other moisturizers I can feel the dryness again after a few hours. Not so with this moisturizer. You can even slather it on thickly to use as a moisture mask.

I love the packaging--it comes in a foil squeeze tube like toothpaste used to, and it sits on its head. This is my favorite packaging style because you get all the product out and it never becomes contaminated.

It's pretty inexpensive for what it is. I keep a large tube in the bathroom and small ones in my travel and gym bags. The small tubes are perfect for traveling.

on 4/8/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Given the price point, I'd say this is a pretty great cream for people with dry and/or overworked skin. I grabbed two tubes of this off a discount retailer site. People admire my skin, and let's just say that I'm pretty particular when it comes to creams. While I'm not going to say it's a miracle cream, I can certainly understand why it has the reputation for being a very good, every day one. I have skin that can lean towards dryness; I put it through a lot with Renova, Clarisonic, the occasional microdermabrasion and IPL. On top of that, I have environmental allergies that can turn my face and neck into red, scaly awfulness. This cream seems to calm it a bit, which is fantastic. It's on the thinner side, spreads easily, and really quenches what almost appears to be a deep, skin thirst (did I actually just type that? Yes, I did). Given the latter quality, I would say that there truly is something different about it that makes it stand apart from a good many products. It's a great cream to layer my make-up over, washes off quite well, and gives me the perfect hint of youthful dewey-ness. Lastly, the hydration appears to remain pretty consistent with wear. It's easily discernible why people who travel a lot, or put their skin through the mill, would always have this on hand -- especially considering the price. If I can get it at a discount again, I will buy it and stock up.