Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.4

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 4/22/2017 10:56:00 PM

This has been a lovely cream to prep skin for makeup. I don't think it has any valuable properties, but as a base, it's lightweight and smoothing. My oily/combo skin didn't have any bad reactions (but I also use a face powder to absorb oil). It wouldn't be my moisturizer when I'm not also applying makeup, but at $16, I consider it a real bargain.

If you can't find this in your country you can use Nivea in the blue tin because the ingredients and texture are the same. I have both. Just warn the nivea in your hands and pat into skin it's amazing.

I got this in my Jan 2017 Allure Beauty Box #thebeautybox my first 1 from allure u get 5 things for $10 normally $20 but I got a promo for starting w them. This moisturizer is in a 5ml tube so it's just enough for a good sample although I only need a pea sized amount so this should last a couple of weeks. It is too heavy for me to use as a HG moisturizer but in the winter I've been liking it, but I won't repurchase it as it's a pain to order it (not sure where to even get it & im not a Sephora/ulta shopper much). I felt like a young Parisienne wearing this becoz it's a French DS brand. Sheww this is w model's fave? Why do they always have dry skin??! I'll use this nightly as my night cream but then I am switching back to Chanel or Ten-O-Six or Clinique DDMGel my HG's but it's fun to try new things!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I'm so tired of skincare products using such lofty words as MIRACLE. Strictly a move to try to justify the often ridiculous price points these products have, IMO. Anyway, I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and I wasn't at all impressed. It's a moisturizer. It is a little heavier than many, and it does the job, I suppose. But, like with so many other facial skincare products, there is nothing about it for me that made it special, especially at its price point.

on 12/11/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I like this cream more than I expected because it's pretty useful now that winter is approaching. I use it primarily as a moisturizer in the morning and evenings, and have used it to remove makeup but I find it to be too expensive to be used as a makeup remover on a regular basis. You only need a tiny bit to cover the entire face, so I can see this tube lasting a long time.

I was worried that the scent would be off putting but it's not too strong and I actually find it comforting. It reminds me of some of Klorane's more powdery scents, like that used in the dry shampoo. For reference, I find Clarins and Amore Pacific scents to be too strong. This is not as strongly scented as the Nivea creme that comes in the flat blue tin.

I loved this for a time (nearly 3/4 of a tube), but have finally come around to the fact that it was breaking me out. The smell is wonderful and it does make a nice base for makeup, but not at the cost of breaking out all over. Trader Joe's enrich SPF 15 makes an equally nice base and costs *much* less. If, like me, you're sensitive to things like cetyl alcohol (often in conditioner) and mineral oil, then stay away from this one.

Comes in 2 sizes: 1 oz and 2.6 oz. I got this at last yr's IMATS. On their website the 2.6 oz is $28. I, too, bought into the hype. It's a nice moisturizer. Rich. I don't detect any fragrance. The tube packaging is nice for freshness concerns, though overall I prefer the jars. It's a nice product but I don't see that it justifies all the hoopla. Great for the money but I will be using a lot of other things before I go back. Kind of boring to me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Most moisturizers drive me nuts...I can FEEL them on my skin and end up washing my fave again....have even gotten up in the middle of the night to do this...
Tried this on a whim.....LOVE IT...
I have sensitive skin,prone to redness and this is a godsend...I have been using this at night and alternating with my Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ and it's a perfect combo for my skin....
It ROCKS under makeup...doesn't give me that heavy feeling on my face in the middle of the day....
It's a bit expensive in the USA but I stock up when I find a 20% off sale ...
I am going to Paris in a few weeks and I will stuff my suitcase with this!
Worth a try.....good basic moisturizer....has everything I need.....I also find it makes an awesome cuticle cream!

on 2/5/2013 5:26:00 PM

Awful for my skin. It left a film and caused cysts and pimples. Nowadays, there are far better, and many more moisturizers on the market that do what Embryolisse is supposed to do.

on 5/5/2012 3:22:00 AM

I heard about this product from Pixiwoo and after reading countless blogs about this product, I purchased it thinking that this would be my HG. It described everything I was looking for: an extremely moisturizing cream, a primer with no silicones in it so no risk of allergic reactions, moderately priced, etc. I was excited to hear that this product was too thick and rich for some bc my skin is dehydrated and I could use the extra richness. I was suprised when I receieved it bc the cream is actually light and easily spreadable but not runny. it is definitly not moisturizing enough for my combination yet dehydrated skin. I thought i would use it as a primer instead like the pixiwoo ladies but it really didnt work as well as my silicone primers. I tried pawning it off to my husband bc its supposed to be great to soothe post shaving skin but he's not impressed with it and still gets irritated razor bumps. Overall, it's not a bad product. It is appropriately priced but I don't think that it deserves all the hype since it is nothing magical. I think its worth trying because it obviously works for many people and wont break the bank. I will say though that I did not breakout from this product.