Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.9

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

People speak so highly of this moisturizer! The price was good and I'd buy it again in a pinch but I didn't like the scent. It reminded me of plastic.

on 10/24/2017 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

HG daily moisturizer. I just wish it weren't so expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Before I really started doing a skincare regimen I just washed my face and applied moisturizer at night. I used Embryolisse consistently for a couple of years, and it did its job perfectly well. I have combo skin and it kept me hydrated overnight and even healed the very dry patches on my chin after a few weeks. I find Embryolisse to be much to heavy and oily to wear under makeup, but for night it is very good. Since I use a lot of different skincare products with moisturizing properties now I don't need such a rich moisturizer, but if I had to pare down to one or two products I'd consider re-adding this to my routine.

This is the best product I have ever used in my life. Have been using it for 6 yrs now and can't find anything better than that. It hydrates wonderfully my skin, it makes it look fair, it is not greasy and honestly for the quantity and quality of the product the price is very good. I use it day and night, with some exceptions sometimes at night to use a serum for even higher hydration. I do understand that for people with oily skin, this might be heavy though.

on 5/2/2017 6:35:00 PM

Very nice moisturizer. It's not too thin or thick. Sinks into the skin nicely. Doesn't irritate my skin with the exception being around my eyes. If it gets anywhere near my eyes, it burns like hell. That being said, most moisturizers burn my eyes with the exception of Clinique Dramatically different. (which is my HG) This would probably be my second favorite but it's not very accessible where I live.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dehydrated combination skin so I only use this at night as it's too heavy for me during the daytime. I honestly can't see how this could prep your skin for make up I would think make up would melt right off during the day. A little goes a long way as I've been using this for months and barely made a dent in the tube. The price was inexpensive as I purchased in France, fragrance free, has not caused breakouts or irritations. This hasn't transformed my skin in any way so it's hard to say if I would repurchase. If you're looking for a no frills evening cream this could be it for you.

on 1/27/2017 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG status! I use it as a primer for night time - I have a different primer with SPF for day. You don't need much and your foundation just glides right on like silk. The only real issues I have is that I don't like the scent. It's rose-scented but in a fake way (almost like bathroom spray so yikes!) Also the tube isn't that great. I tend to squeeze out too much product and it crinkles up too much so you end up not getting it all out

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. Here's my thoughts:
Pros:
Good for using as a primer and with skincare under makeup. It doesn't have dimethicone, so layered with all my lotions and potions, especially in the winter when I cannot take skincare shortcuts because of my dry skin.
Absolutely never causes makeup to move or pill underneath.
Nice and hydrating, without being tacky, greasy, or leaving a film.
Doesn't react with my dry, sensitive skin- no red bumps, burning or tingling, or signs or irritation.
A little goes a long way. Works very well with RCMA foundation.

Cons:
Fragrance. I'm actually surprised that it DOESN'T irritate my sensitive skin because it has a very strong fragrance. I don't like it, but it's not enough to turn me off.
Not effective on it's own as a moisturizer, nor does it live up to the claim of "24 hour hydration". It also is hardly a "miracle" in that it doesn't repair skin or improve tone/texture, etc. It really just protects it.

I'll buy it again and use as a primer or give my moisturizer a boost.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like this moisturizer, but it's not my favorite by any means. The best thing about it in my opinion is the glow that it gives the skin. This is really nice and unique. Unfortunately, it's not moisturizing enough for my dry winter skin, and it started clogging my pores after a few weeks. I also thought it had a strong smell- it reminded me of fireside scented candles, which was kind of weird to be putting on my face. This would be a good moisturizer for someone with slightly but not extremely dry skin that isn't prone to clogged pores.

Bought the gold tube. I had a sample of it, but the consistency in the sample is a lot thicker and the full size tube is noticeably thinner. Seems they need to be more consistent with the formulations. I don't have any problems of it running out of the tube like some posts. Just squeeze a little bit with the tube facing up and not down...

It is ok, but I don't feel is worth the price for mainly a mineral oil based product. There are a lot better products with better ingredients out there that are less expensive. I think this is likely to clog your skin as well although it may work for some. Multi use? You are better off not using it as a makeup remover for the price and a lousy one at that. Overall, I feel it is a mediocre product for the price. Might as well use Nivea.