Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.7

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

If you are looking for a basic moisturiser and primer in one that leaves a beautiful dewy glow to the skin (with absolutely no shimmer – this is a moisturiser) then this is a great option. This looks beautiful under anything with a matte finish. I use this everyday under a matte mineral sunscreen (Paula's Choice Resist Super-light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30) and it keeps my skin from looking too matte and keeps the sunscreen from drying out my skin. It can however look a bit too shiny for my taste if I apply it too liberally.

It is quite moisturising, but I wish it was slightly more hydrating for my dry skin. I think this moisturiser mainly works by being nice and occlusive. It sets to a light, soft and comfortable film on the skin. I think this would work well for most skin types except those with oily skin. If you would like something similar to this in terms of look and feel, but more suitable for oily/combination skin and less moisturising, then Glossier Priming Moisturizer would be a good option.

It has light fragrance, but it hasn't irritated my skin. I find this keeps my skin from becoming too irritated when I have been cleaning my skin more frequently from trying out new products. I have acne-prone skin and this has not caused me any breakouts or clogged pores.

This moisturiser doesn't contain a lot of exciting ingredients for the skin, so I would only recommend you buy it for the look and feel. It does work to moisturise the skin, but that is pretty much all it does from a skincare perspective.

Overall though, I really like this as a nice basic moisturiser that instantly makes the skin look nice with a beautiful dewy glow. You get a nice amount of product for the price. I have used a whole tube of this and I will repurchase this soon.

on 1/6/2019 8:41:00 AM

Being a fan of skincare and John Maclean, I couldn't resist picking this up and I don't regret it at all. Its texture is a mix between cream and serum which I love, yet is just as moisturising as any heavy duty cream. I would say for oily skin, it might be a tad too moisturising, but it's a definite recommendation for winter. I usually stay away from scented products due to my acne, but this one didn't cause me any breakouts and the scent is lovely and subtle enough for me not to mind too much. In the UK, it's £20 for 75ml which I do find to be a tad too pricey, though. But if you've got the money or you feel an urge to splurge this is a definite recommendation.

on 1/4/2019 2:34:00 AM

I use this on special occasions only! This cream is very moisturizing, a little goes along way so be mindful of how much youre applying. For oily/combination skin, beware as this could make your skin even more oily. Under makeup and used on its own, it could act as a primer due to its tacky-slip nature, but I still use a primer on top. This comes in a aluminum (?) metal squeezy tube, so you can really get your moneys worth. Acts as a very nice base for those dry/flaky skin days or when you want your skin to look less texturized for those makeup days.

on 5/11/2018 9:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Basic but somehow great. It sinks into the skin and leaves a “layer” sort of like a primer would. I’m very moisturized without being greasy or oily and my skin looks calmed down the next morning when I use this at night. Works great under makeup or by itself. It smells fresh and light, recommend if you’re looking for a good basic no frills moisturizer.

on 5/9/2018 5:59:00 PM

I bought this product because I had read that it was a moisturizer that loads of people swear by and that it is a staple in french beauty products. I have combination skin and was really excited to try this cream that everyone rages about. The first times I applied it I felt like it was a bit heavy on my skin but I liked the dewy look it left on my skin. However, I have been using this cream for about 3 weeks now and my skin has broken out really badly. I have loads of clogged pores all over my face (areas where I've never had such as cheeks and forehead) and my skin just feels really greasy, therefore, I won't be using it anymore.

After a week of not using this moisturizer and taking care of my skin my skin feels like it is getting a bit better, however, I still have many clogged pores which is annoying :/

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pretty basic but effective. Consisteny is not the best if you opt for a more natural skincare regime. Won't cause breakouts, at least for me.

The texture is liquidy and not heavy. It feels very comfortable on the skin and feels nothing at all after applying. A little amount goes a long way so you don`t have to push out large amounts when applying. My skin absorbed it fast, just seconds after applying. It has a scent similar to some hand creams. Sometimes it bothers me and sometimes not. It depends on my mood. I guess the scent is too much for me but it smells good.
See review @ http://www.diaryofaiko.com/2018/01/review-embryolisse-laboratories-lait.html
Watch review @

on 1/13/2018 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Use this as a mask in the evening. I then wash it off, apply my night cream and my skin feels deeply moisturized, not just on the surface. It is also perfect to use after an acid peel.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Like a lot of people here agree on, this is a very standard no-frills moisturizer. If you're looking for a specific benefit, such as brightening or exfoliation or other skincare goodness, Embryolisse won't cut it. But while this cream isn't some fancy jacket or frilly skirt, it IS my white tee that I can always count on.

A little about my history with Embryolisse: I first came across this cream because I was having severe cystic acne breakouts that required nuclear solutions which wreaked havoc on my skin. I needed a moisturizer that would soothe and hydrate without irritating my poor skin or interacting badly with all the treatments I was subjecting myself to. Out of all the basic creams that I tested out, Embryolisse is what I fell in love with. Below are a bunch of reasons why.

First and foremost, Embryolisse plays VERY well with others. I can incorporate this as a moisturizer regardless of what other targeted skincare I use. It also mixes well with other products. Some mixtures I use Embryolisse for:

- Add a mini-dab to my foundation or concealer for hydrating, dewy makeup that really blends into skin
- Mix with a retinol product (A313 and Adapalene are my go-to) to minimize irritation
- Add a drop of tea-tree oil for some breakout prevention
- Mix with aspirin paste to use as a face mask

The consistency is A DREAM. It's creamy like a cream, but also very fluid, which makes it blend and sheer out well on skin, without skimping on the hydration. A little goes a long way, and you can actually take a little and really spread it out without feeling like you're pulling and tugging on your face. It takes a minute to sink in, but it leaves skin feeling hydrated. While this is a rich formula, it doesn't coat your skin and leave it feeling heavy like all the other creams I tried out did.

PROS
- Versatile and reliable
- Plays nice with others
- Spreads out very well
- Great consistency
- Rich but not heavy

CONS
- Doesn't have any special benefits
- Might not work for those with oily skin
- Contains paraffinum liquidum AKA mineral oil which many people are against (I'm not, but to each their own)
- May break out people who are sensitive to mineral oil, shea butter, stearic acid (finding out what you're sensitive to is a worthy and beneficial endeavor)
- Does NOT contain SPF, which means you would have to incorporate other products if using in the daytime

As for the PRICE... It drives me crazy that a 75ml tube runs for $28 in the US, and I refuse to pay that price for this product, when it's so cheap in France. I rated the cost three lippies because my pride won't let me buy this cream for more than it's original tag (I mean, it's still a good value for a moisturizer but I like to rebel against hiked-up prices...it's the principle of it). However, I can get it for cheaper on Amazon (anywhere from $17-$20 for a 75ml tube, and I always vet the seller before purchasing), or from Costco, where you can get a pack of two 75ml tubes for about $40. Of course, you can purchase Embryolisse in France for anywhere from $11-$15, but I'll take what I can get!

on 6/28/2017 3:46:00 PM

A basic cream. I got it because everyone raved about how it makes a great makeup base. Could not notice a difference between my normal moisturizer and this. I'm a firm believer that if you are giving your skin the attention is needs and moisturize well, your makeup will go on good regardless of what you use. So I tried my cheap covergirl foundation that usually clings to dry spots, and lo and behold, no difference, so I'm not convinced.

It smells wonderful but I'm very hesitant to put fragrance on my face. I have sensitive skin and I'm suspecting the red blotches on my skin are from this product. It's also pretty disappointing that my cheeks feel very dry starting an hour or so after application! How odd, I'm combo leaning dry, so I thought this would be creamy enough to hydrate.

So, I use this product as a hand cream now, because I love the smell. That's probably as close to my face as it gets.