Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.9

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

If you can't find this in your country you can use Nivea in the blue tin because the ingredients and texture are the same. I have both. Just warn the nivea in your hands and pat into skin it's amazing.

on 11/4/2016 8:07:00 AM

This product is good, don't get me wrong. It's just not as good as I had expected, but, alas, I did have very high expectations on it. It moisturizes well but I can definitely see it being problematic for some people, as it takes a while to sink in and leaves a shiny residue.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this moisturiser so much, i bought the travel size HOWEVER it broke me out like crazy! I used it for about 4 days and couldn't use it anymore due to the fact it would clog my pores. I know it was this causing the breakouts because it was the only thing which i changed in my routine and addition to this i put it down my neck and i had 1 spot there and i never break out on my neck?

If you don't have skin sensitive to clogging then i'de say go for it but i can't because of the fact it'll break me out. It moisturises like a dream though i'de only suggest it from people with super dry skin!

on 9/30/2014 10:17:00 AM

Purchased this while in Paris, and have been using it ever since. It gives moisture, but not too much. My skin doesn't look oily at all, which is kind of weird since I have a very oily t-zone. Would buy again.

I do not know if it will work as a primer or makeup remover, but for face cream.. yes!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product is AMAZING. I could not live without it. I am on accutane and I have the driest skin in the world. With no oil production, I need an absolute amazing moisturizer that will make sure my skin doesn't get red, scaly and gross. This does just that. I use it morning and night, usually in copious amounts. It sinks in right away and doesn't give me a greasy feeling or anything. It doesn't give me more acne either.
The price is pretty reasonable for the product. For those people who say this isn't worth all the hype, of course nothing is going to live up to royal standards in the product realm. It does exactly what it says it is going to do.

So, everyone should try out this product. It's amazing and I couldn't live without it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have to say I only bought this because of the rave YouTube reviews but I was not disappointed. I got the double 100ml pack from City Pharma, Paris for 19 euros and it's been 6 months and I'm half way done with the second tube. It's quite a plain moisturizer but for some reason my skin has stopped crazy breaking out and my redness has diminished since using this. It's my daily moisturiser and I even went for weeks with only using this moisturizer and my oily skin has stopped being oily. I have almost normal (what is normal?) skin!! Best basic product ever, really a miracle!

My skin has been getting a lot drier recently, and I decided my Neutrogena combo skin moisturizer wasn't cutting it. In comes Embryolisse lait creme concentre, a product I've read and heard about on numerous occasions.
I ordered this off Amazon, and it arrived very quickly. I decided to try using the 1oz size first, to test it out.
I was worried about this being very heavy, but I realized that it all depends on how much you choose to apply. It smells great, and has a very soft, whipped, almost..fluffy..texture. Very light, but it managed to provide the moisture I needed without making me feel heavy or greasy--in fact, it gave my face a nice glow. Makeup went on easier, too, since this actually doubles as a primer. But alas, it was too good to be true. It gave me those pesky little zits or whatever they are (they're really small and usually come several at a time in one area, you know what I'm talking about?), and so usage was discontinued. I'm kind of upset about that, because otherwise this would have been the perfect product. Sigh. Time to continue my search.

on 8/19/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a wonderful, basic moisturizer. I have combo skin (my T-zone is slightly oily and cheeks are normal) and this moisturizes my whole face perfectly. Feels very emollient going on, but never heavy or suffocating. The formula is a bit runny, but it still manages to do a perfect job of leaving my skin comfortably moisturized and supple. I love the basic, utilitarian packaging of this, and this will last a long time as only a pea size is needed for my whole face as it spreads very easily. I should mention this has a light fragrance which I find very pleasant, it's not bothersome or heavy at all. If you are looking for a no frills moisturizer that does the job, then you may want to try this. It has become a staple in my skincare routine!

Omg I never thought this product would break me out so bad. It clogged my pores and made me break out on my cheeks, which i never broke out there before. Do not purchase this unless you want bad skin!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I first found out about it online through pixiwoo on youtube (those women have such immaculate skin) and since my moisturizer at the time was the cause of many clogged pores, I decided to purchase this one instead. I find that with this a little goes a long way; it's very concentrated/rich so you don't need to apply very much for your face to feel hydrated, which I'd say is a good thing because it's rather pricey and difficult to find (I had to purchase it online from scotty's make up & beauty - I live in Australia) I use it every night before bed after cleansing with my clarisonic, and I awake to such luxurious and soft-feeling skin. I can't explain how amazing it feels to run your fingers over your face after a night of your skin soaking this stuff up! It works wonderfully when mixed with foundation and like a charm underneath foundation that can be a bit drying. I haven't had any break out issues with this either which is a huge plus. This is a fabulous moisturizer and I can't praise it enough. If you're thinking of getting this, go ahead and treat yourself! Caring for your skin is so important