joesoef face cream, AHA 8 %

joesoef face cream, AHA 8 %

4.4

on 8/12/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I received this as a free sample from the company. This is the first time I have ever used a glycolic acid product. You don't need much product, a very little spreads a long way. I used it overnight and in the morning my skin was so smooth. Pores were basically nonexistent (and I have large pores on my nose). The only thing was that my nose was a bit shiny (not oily) but I understand that that can happen with glycolic acid. Regardless of the shiny nose, I'd definitely use this again. I saw great results after one use overnight. The jar is small but it should last a long time. I would definitely buy it. :)

on 6/4/2009 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

this aha cream didnt impress me much. it made my skin oilier and also made me purge. the jar is tiny for $24.00 plus $6.00 for shipping. i have put it up for swap.

I use this AHA Glycolic face cream and it truely softens and smooths out my complexion. It helped alot with my acne on my face by gently removing the dead skin cells and it promotes cellular turnover. It also helped with my acne scarring and UV damage. Only $24 its a great buy.

it in my holy grail item at home....two thumbs up !!

on 1/15/2008 9:29:00 AM

A great value for a really great product

I love this stuff! It is hard to find, but well worth it. PROS: gentle AHA that doesn't really irritate, skin seems to "soak" it right in, and does work wonders!
CONS: it does contain fragrance (which I don't mind but others may not like it), and I don't really like the packaging-I wish it came in a more hygenic pump.
Overall, I will defintely purchase this again. Well worth the $, even though you only get .5 ounces. A great beauty secret that doesn't cost a lot!