3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Wearing this now after a long time my bottle has been sitting on my dresser for years behind others so I kind of overlooked it but I just sprayed some on and noticing it has an alcohol scent and it didn't before but overall I like this perfume it's very unique kinda like chlorine mixed with some type of flower smell but in a good way.. I wish it wasn't discontinued because to order it now for a back up bottle I would probably receive an old bottle so I won't bother but Gwen did a good job with this one as well as all the harajuku ones with love being my favorite.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

5 years ago

This is a pleasant floral fruity aquatic scent...if you're looking for something light, clean, and shampoo-like, you've found it. This smells A LOT like Benefit Maybe Baby to me, especially the initial sprays. The peach, orange blossom, and LOTV are very apparent in the beginning...and the peach sustains throughout. By the time I reach the base notes I'm smelling peach, some musk, and something that smells faintly of fried food. I don't know what that is or what my chemistry is reacting to. It's not gross, but not smooth or wonderful with that note in there. I get zero heliotrope or frangipani in this at all, so if that's what you're going for, you might be disappointed. I also don't get the hairspray accord that has been mentioned, but hey, I get faint fried food, so you know, there's the tradeoff. I think I may end up swapping this one, it's just too much like Maybe Baby, which I own in a giant bottle. (crosspost)

About reviewer (704 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

EyesGray

1.0
from

6 years ago

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am with this fragrance, and I am nowhere near being surprised that has been discontinued. Basically, it consists of a few weak and non-descript florals, peach, musk, and an enormous hit of calone -- a chemical that is sometimes used to create a marine / ozonic or watermelon note in fragrances. Calone has been used to great effect in fragrances such as Yves Rocher Ming Shu Fleur Rare, Jesus del Pozo Halloween, and Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, but in Demeter Rain, and in this one, L by L.A.M.B., it is a bitter & metallic chemical. I am slowly learning my lesson not to purchase fragrances that I have not personally tested, and which are based on glowing reviews alone --and most especially celebrity fragrances, which might be given positive reviews based solely on the popularity of a given celebrity who lends his or her name and image to it.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

1.0

6 years ago

I'm surprised by the positive reviews for this. I'm not sure what prompted me to buy this unsniffed, I think it was Cafe mentioning it and then the positive reviews here. I really don't get it mua. It's so generic and nauseating. I can't quite pick out any of the individual notes, I can tell it's very floral and perfumey, but there's nothing special about it. I don't understand the reviews that call it sweet, and light? It's very heavy and cloying. It reminds me of when perfumes were just blah, 20-30 years ago. I really can't stand it. The bottle is quite pretty and I think that swayed me into thinking the scent might match, but it does not.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

EyesBlue

6 years ago

OMG ..WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS!!! tHIS is the best perfume ever...I first bought this when I was 15 because back the I was in high school and I was obsessed about Gwen Stefani and her music. I saw the 50ml on sale for 19$ and had to buy it to try it out. That day I met my signature scent!.. This perfume is what heaven must smell like! Im went thru 4 bottle of this perfume and want moreeee!!! I have to buy this again ..have to because I finished my last bottle a few months ago and I still have the empty bottle and I just smelt it and ...im in another world right now ..it smells soooo dammn good....Im going to buy this as soon as I can!!! 5/5....no no ..100/5!!!! and the bottle is so sexy!! Thank you so much for making this Gwen ...its perfect! I also got compliments on it when I wore it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

This perfume will make you smell clean and fresh! It does not over power. The bottle is functional, easy to use. You can find it just about anywhere. One bottle will last you for at least 3 months. Got major compliments while wearing it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I got this in a set from Marshalls around Xmas time for around $30-$40. I really like the scent, it actually reminds me of canned peaches, it's sweet and light and floral-fruity. A good, clean workday scent or for relaxed weekends. More recently though, I swapped for a full size of the body scrub, and OMG... this is the thickest, creamiest, most moisturizing, luxurious, body scrub ever!! It's seriously like spreading pudding or deep conditioner on your body with scrubbies in it. Sooo amazing and leaves your skin so soft. So even if you are just 'meh' on the fragrance, check out the scrub!

About reviewer (332 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I am on my second bottle of this. The first bottle I purchased smelled slightly different than the second, though I can't put my finger on it. That being said, I love this scent. It smells better on some than others for sure, but I happen to be one of those people it smells great on. It's super girly and romantic, yet still crisp and clean. My boyfriend says it smells like roses to him. I don't get 'cheap' off this at all and I get compliments on it all the time. I definately suggest trying this out for a day before purchasing as it doesn't work on everyone. I love the design of the bottle aesthetically, but it's not very practical and the cap tends to leak. I keep my bottle stationary and have a roller ball for on the go.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

8 years ago

I wouldn't call this a clean scent; it's more of a soft floral with jasmine notes. Love the look of the rainbow bottle. I have the EDP and this does last for about 5 hours+ on me with nice sillage.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

The look of this bottle is just so stunning. When I first had a whiff of this, I fell in love and I knew I wanted it in my fragrance collection. Everything went well, everybody complimented on this perfume. But after a while, the bottle spray kind of went crazy on me and started leaking near the top? I don't know how to explain it but this calls for poor packaging from the spray top to the glass bottle. This was my only disappointment, that it seems perfume was leaking from the bottle. =[ But other than that, I love this perfume!

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure