Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 40, Nylon-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl 2-Octynoate.

Light lotion that absorbs into skin and hydrates immediately. Comes in a variety of beautiful smells- Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon is my favorite! I love how hydrating this moisturizer is and does not leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy.

on 3/14/2016 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this moisturizer in Fresh Coconut and Watermelon. It is a really unique scent that I can't get enough of. Not too greasy, but still does a great job of moisturizing. I love this lotion.

To Read all 82 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My absolute favorite body lotion. It leaves no residue and is soaked up immediately. Extremely moisterizing while still being light and easy to apply. I personally love the original scent (almost like an herbal banana?), but there are plenty other scents to choose from as well.

*** Marshalls and Tj Maxx almost always have these in stock for half of the price at Ulta.

on 1/25/2016 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this. I have KP on the back of my upper thighs and this lotion clears it up by about 80%. It also is really moisturizing and the scent doesn't interfere with my perfume. It is a little pricy but worth it. When Ulta has it on sale I stock up.

on 12/26/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This does a pretty ok job of moisturizing my dry skin, leaves me feeling soft. My issue is that it smells soooo bad! To me it's like rotting fruit. Disgustingly sweet and turns my stomach. I don't mind scented lotions but this is on par with perfume lotion but just gross. I read a few people here saying strawberry banana on here, so I'm going to try to convince myself it's just a really bad fake little girl perfume scent and see if that makes it better for me haha. And I used to love this lotion, including the rank smell! Unfortunately I wouldn't buy it again unless there's a better scent.

on 12/25/2015 6:25:00 PM

This stuff soaks into your skin super fast and makes it feel really nice which I LOVE because imo there's nothing worse than being covered in sticky lotion residue for hours after putting it on. Honestly I don't tend to wear lotion as much as I should for that very reason. I gave the packaging of it only two lippies just because the brand's logo is butt ugly... it's so "graphic design is my passion" and the weed leaf smack on the front of the bottle is just tacky and ugly if you ask me.

ALSO THIS STUFF REEKS WORSE THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER SMELLED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! Like honestly I would rather rub a skunk all over my body than this stuff..... It's so nauseatingly sweet and it brings back memories (nightmares, really) of children's cold medicine I used to take when i was a kid..... and the smell doesn't fade.

It's really upsetting tbh because I really like the way this stuff leaves my skin feeling but I really just cannot get past that godawful scent. (the ugly packaging is a minor complaint because who really cares what it looks like if the product is good enough, which it WOULD BE if it wasn't so rank smelling)

on 8/17/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wore the scent exotic green tea and Asian pears, and it smelled nice. It's not overly pungent and the lotion was a good consistency.

on 6/1/2015 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore the Hempz Moisturizer in the Original scent, which smells kind of like a strawberry/banana smoothie. It's extremely hydrating and the lotion has a luxurious feel without being too thick. The scent is very long-lasting (which may be a pro or a con... for me it's a pro because I think it smells delicious, but I know some people don't like to wear lotion that smells strong enough to compete with their perfume).

It's a little bit expensive if you purchase it at full-price, but I often find it at Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Also, Ulta frequently runs "BOGO 1/2 Off" sales on this brand, so it can be found pretty affordably. I haven't tried any of the other formulations, but I'm extremely impressed with how soft and smooth this makes my skin feel, and how long-lasting the effects are.

on 3/25/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I had seen numerous rave reviews on this product for years but had never tried it. Then yesterday I was in Ulta (IE my second home) and got to use some on my hands and .... WOW. Just wow. I ended up buying 2 of these humongous bottles (Hempz Original Formula and Hempz Creamy Papaya & Shea).

OK, this is hands down the best hand and body lotion I have ever tried. All of the scents smell amazing and all formulas will moisturize and soften your skin beyond belief - however, I noticed the original formula left my skin the silkiest. It also soaks in super fast but leaves the skin nourished throughout the day and night. I LOVE the fact that this is 100% vegan and free of harsh chemicals - it is also is packed with amazing amino acids, vitamins, and skin loving antioxidants. While I never thought I would give up my beloved HG Shiseido Advanced Essential Energy Hand Nourishing Cream, the Hempz lotion is actually way better with far better ingredients. Considering that the Shiseido is only for hands and runs $24 for 3.6 Oz while the Hempz is for all over use and is $23 for 17 oz, I have officially made the switch.

I only have a couple cons re this product, and they are very superficial... I am a total weirdo and I feel a little embarrassed that my new fave lotion dons the official emblem of stoners worldwide (IE a big @ss weed leaf) across the bottle. I know, go ahead, laugh at me, I get it. I have a pension for luxury packaging and a disdain for all things hippie-like, so this is totally my own OCD induced psychosis here and prob won't be an issue for most. The second pseudo con is that this product is HUGE! I am betting it will go bad before I use it all up - I am barely 5 feet and although I am a curvy lady, I dunno if I have enough flesh to soak all this up prior to it going rancid and me having to toss it and get another. They REALLY need to make this smaller IMO. OK, I am totally digressing...

This is GOOD STUFF! I have really dry skin and this is wonderfully soothing, rich, and moisturizing. If you struggle with dry skin I highly recommend you try this lotion!

on 12/20/2014 2:52:00 PM

I have this in the watermelon and coconut scent. I really enjoy the scent, but I find this lotion to be way too light. Additionally, the ingredients list is full of unpronounceable and not really moisturizing ingredients. I will not be repurchasing this product.