Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 40, Nylon-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl 2-Octynoate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like others users noted, this has a very strong scent. Even the unscented version is so strong smelling that I eventually threw out half a bottle, which I hate doing. I tried many times to love this, because it's not bad lotion, but the scent was almost sickly sweet. Overall it's a 4 in terms of moisturization though, it could be great for someone who doesn't mind or even enjoys one of the various scents they have. I would be inclined to try a similar hemp product minus fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a sensitive skin scentless moisturizer. Yet it is as far away from scentless as it could possibly be.
The herbal smell is overpowering and very unpleasant. I put the cream on one arm and had to wash it off. Disappointed.

Light lotion that absorbs into skin and hydrates immediately. Comes in a variety of beautiful smells- Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon is my favorite! I love how hydrating this moisturizer is and does not leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy.

on 3/14/2016 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this moisturizer in Fresh Coconut and Watermelon. It is a really unique scent that I can't get enough of. Not too greasy, but still does a great job of moisturizing. I love this lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My absolute favorite body lotion. It leaves no residue and is soaked up immediately. Extremely moisterizing while still being light and easy to apply. I personally love the original scent (almost like an herbal banana?), but there are plenty other scents to choose from as well.

*** Marshalls and Tj Maxx almost always have these in stock for half of the price at Ulta.

on 1/25/2016 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this. I have KP on the back of my upper thighs and this lotion clears it up by about 80%. It also is really moisturizing and the scent doesn't interfere with my perfume. It is a little pricy but worth it. When Ulta has it on sale I stock up.

on 12/26/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This does a pretty ok job of moisturizing my dry skin, leaves me feeling soft. My issue is that it smells soooo bad! To me it's like rotting fruit. Disgustingly sweet and turns my stomach. I don't mind scented lotions but this is on par with perfume lotion but just gross. I read a few people here saying strawberry banana on here, so I'm going to try to convince myself it's just a really bad fake little girl perfume scent and see if that makes it better for me haha. And I used to love this lotion, including the rank smell! Unfortunately I wouldn't buy it again unless there's a better scent.

on 12/25/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This stuff soaks into your skin super fast and makes it feel really nice which I LOVE because imo there's nothing worse than being covered in sticky lotion residue for hours after putting it on. Honestly I don't tend to wear lotion as much as I should for that very reason. I gave the packaging of it only two lippies just because the brand's logo is butt ugly... it's so "graphic design is my passion" and the weed leaf smack on the front of the bottle is just tacky and ugly if you ask me.

ALSO THIS STUFF REEKS WORSE THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER SMELLED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! Like honestly I would rather rub a skunk all over my body than this stuff..... It's so nauseatingly sweet and it brings back memories (nightmares, really) of children's cold medicine I used to take when i was a kid..... and the smell doesn't fade.

It's really upsetting tbh because I really like the way this stuff leaves my skin feeling but I really just cannot get past that godawful scent. (the ugly packaging is a minor complaint because who really cares what it looks like if the product is good enough, which it WOULD BE if it wasn't so rank smelling)

on 6/1/2015 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore the Hempz Moisturizer in the Original scent, which smells kind of like a strawberry/banana smoothie. It's extremely hydrating and the lotion has a luxurious feel without being too thick. The scent is very long-lasting (which may be a pro or a con... for me it's a pro because I think it smells delicious, but I know some people don't like to wear lotion that smells strong enough to compete with their perfume).

It's a little bit expensive if you purchase it at full-price, but I often find it at Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Also, Ulta frequently runs "BOGO 1/2 Off" sales on this brand, so it can be found pretty affordably. I haven't tried any of the other formulations, but I'm extremely impressed with how soft and smooth this makes my skin feel, and how long-lasting the effects are.

on 8/17/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wore the scent exotic green tea and Asian pears, and it smelled nice. It's not overly pungent and the lotion was a good consistency.

Popular Lotions / Creams