Trilogy Everything Balm

Trilogy Everything Balm

4.4

Octly palmitate, Bees wax, sclerocarya birrea (marula kernel) oil, oneothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheta) germ oil, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), buxux chinensis (jojoba) leaf oil, olea europea (olive) fruit oil, meil (honey)

on 6/26/2016 3:49:00 AM

This product is overrated. The texture is very waxy, which I find it hard for my skin to absorb. This is also too heavy for my face, and yet too light/not nourishing enough for my lips and cuticles. It did very little to my other dry skin areas, such as the elbow, knee and heels. I also find the smell off-putting, like a jar of rosehip oil that is about to go off. Honestly I threw it away after like a month, because I really do not see any point it this. Maybe I got a bad batch for this product, but this is not the only balm in the world for dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome product!
Great for dry skin, chapped lips (it works like nothing else) and is really good for targeted spot treatments when you get a weird bit of flakiness.
No sensitivity issues for me and I am prone to being quite sensitive so really happy!

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Had a sample and tried it on my hands as they were very dry. I suffer from periodic allergic reaction on my hands and feet, and during those reactions, my hands and feet will be peeling. No matter how or what i use to moisturise, after a few hours, especially after washing my hands, the tight, dry feeling will return. After trying this, my hands were moisturised for long hours without the sticky feel. It absorbed really fast into my skin. Will be buying the full size. Fast. Cuz my hands are feeling dry again. :)

on 10/16/2014 9:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this 5 days ago. Since then I've been using it morning and night, strictly on dry patches (my cheeks, around my eyes) and my neck. This has really helped .. dryness has improved by 90%. This works as an excellent moisturising eye treatment too (helped get rid of a nasty red rash on my eyelid). I do find that if I don't wash it off properly (oil cleanser) it can cause me to breakout out in one bump or two. It is thick and will take time to absorb. However I would rather deal with this than have skin that is itchy and flakey. For the price I would definitely repurchase. Even when summer comes round I can still use this to relieve insect bites or as a lip balm. Even with consistent use this one tin (I got the small one) is going to last me a while!

on 4/6/2014 6:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very rich & oily nearly solid balm which comes in an aluminium container not unlike a Vaseline pocket jar. The ingredients are superb high quality natural ones that you can feel good about putting in your skin. It does the job of an 8 hour balm- really nice for hands, lips, feet and elbows. I keep it by my bed and my desk at work and mainly use it as an intensive hand cream. Also good for split ends too. John Lewis does a large jar of this at a VERY competitive price.

on 2/11/2014 2:49:00 PM

This product is underrated in my opinion, I've been a huge fan of these types of balms for years and have used many different brands. I find the texture and moisturising properties of trilogy everything balm is just perfect. Its melts into the skin beautifully, doesn't leave any kind of sticky residue and helps to heal dry patches really well. I've never used any of these types of product on my face as because im combination to oily and acne prone to anything that is too moisturising. However, I've used this on the sides of my nose and blemishes that are healing with great results. I suffered a reaction to an eye cream which left my under eye area quite dry which was really annoying when applying concealer, I applied this balm one evening as you would an eye cream and I was seriously impressed with the results the next morning, my concealer looked better than ever before! I used this on a recent ski trip, I decanted into small pots for the whole family to use - kept chapped lips and wind burn away for us all.
Can't rave about this little pot of multi tasking magic enough!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this balm.

In the wake of the cleansing balm craze, I have been using this to cleanse and remove makeup. I always double cleanse (a la the method of the magical Caroline Hirons) and I find this works well as first or second cleanse.

It doesn't have any shea or coconut so it doesn't clog my pores and is beautifully thick and luxurious. It's relatively inexpensive compared to other balms (especially in Australia) and comes in two sizes. My only qualm is that the smaller size tin is a bit dodgy and the little can just pop off.

Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/24/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This balm is amazing. I recently had a severe allergic reaction which caused my face to rash up all over, it was painful, red & scaly. I tried the balm, because of all the claims made from it & was so impressed. It cleared up my skin quickly which now feels lovely & soft again.

This is the best product I have used in ages & I think it's great value for money. I now keep the big tub in my handbag for pretty much everything, and also apply the balm all over my face, including eye area every night.

on 2/16/2013 11:37:00 PM

First, I'd like to say that this is a very versatile and mutliple use product. I carry the tub around with me in my bag (the smaller size one), and I use to for a lot of stuff - cuticle care, lip balm, hand moisturiser, working it into my dry/ ashy elbows, etc. It is very versatile and handy, and easy to use. The consistency is very waxy in the tub but melts into something similar to oil from your body heat, so you can either dig a chunk out to rub in or just run your finger over to get some oil for placement on smaller areas. It is very moisturising, the best lip balm I have ever used. It contains no petroleum, so is good for the environment, and the pack and box it comes in are adorable. It may seem expensive, but the smaller jar has lasted me a very, very long time and has been quite good value for money. When comparing the larger jar to smaller lip balms it doesn't seem to much more expensive.

I adore this, will keep buying it for as long as they sell it!

on 1/10/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this today and it will be my essential handbag accessory! I also now want to buy it for my desk at work. I love how it absorbs into the skin. I know some people don't like the smell but I quite like it!