Cucumbers

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/19/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love cucumbers.because they are very good to get rid of the puffiness under your eye and it soothing and its also good for sensitive skin.With the cucumber I just put it in the juicer and take the cucumber juice on a cotton pad and leave it on my eyes for 10 minutes you should probaly do this for a week to get rid of dark circles.To make the cucumber juice stay fresh all week store it in a close container in the fridge

on 8/19/2009 9:19:00 PM

I slice two thin pieces and i put them under my eyes for about 10 mins. I havent done this since I was in JHS. I did this today and after 10 mins, my puffiness were gone but my dark circles are still there. My eyes feel very moisturized after this treatment. I look more awake also. I dont like eye creams bc they dont work and they can give me milia... yuck. I might make this a part of my routine. I will try this out some more and update you guys on this.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I prefer organic cucumbers as well. Perfect when giving facial or to brighten the eyes.. relieve puffiness and moisturize. Good stuff cheap and natural.

Ok I know this is "old school" but since cucumbers are cheap, I decided to use them for my eyes. They work really well at brightening the eyes, as well as reducing puffiness after a night out the next morning. I've been using them for a couple of weeks for 10-15 minutes once a day. I notice the darkness under my eyes are much less. I prefer this regimen to eye creams because i) eye creams sometimes cause milia around the eyes; ii) sometimes they are way too greasy or way too drying; and iii) since cucumbers are natural, the juices and vitamins are not diluted with preservatives and all that jazz. This is cheap, natural and effective for me.